Sign in to follow this  
vincent vr6

act of kindness

hi all.......

i thought this might amuse you all.

After getting my car back Saturday, all working fine. :D I went to Exeter station to pick my girlfriend up (that i had not seen for five days)

As we were getting in the car the gentleman parked next to me waiting to get into his car tapped on my window and said "he used to have a corrado and he wish he had never got rid of it

"and told me to look after mine because every car he has had since has been a pile of s**t compared to his corrado"!!!!

So to sum up i have had the best weekend ever

1) getting car back

2) See girlfriend

3) act of kindness from a complete stranger

Big thank you as well to everyone that has given me advice to get my car back on the road!!!

Cheers Pete

:D :) :D

Hehe awesome 8)

Every time my boss sees me with mine he starts waxing lyrical about the valver he had back in the day and how much he loved it :lol:

The best part was my girlfriend was slagging the car off all week because it had broken down, telling me to sell the car and get something newer because its to old and i had spent so much money on it! The look on her face was PRICELESS when this stranger knocked on the window and compliment the corrado!!! :lol: :thumb right:

A chufftie indeed mate :lol: nothing finer than compliments from a stranger. so now you're gonna tell me your girlie would rather be driven around in a normal car? Maybe a focus?..........A silver one! :lol:

so now you're gonna tell me your girlie would rather be driven around in a normal car? Maybe a focus?..........A silver one! :lol:

yeah good point mate, i will put that point to her later.... :lol: Trouble is she is saving up for a moped so anyone driving there rado around the Poole/Bournemouth area look out!

Matem no offence but you missus must be a big dope. I don't have a corrado myself at the moment but it's an absolute stonking car.

Ditch the missus and keep the car, corrado's win hands down unless your s**gging Keeley Hazle!!!! :D

The best part was my girlfriend was slagging the car off all week because it had broken down, telling me to sell the car and get something newer because its to old and i had spent so much money on it! The look on her face was PRICELESS when this stranger knocked on the window and compliment the corrado!!! :lol: :thumb right:

Just seen this post..

And i know just where you're coming from. It's not just the missus tho, it's about 90% of the people I know :D - "waaaaa, get a GOOD car that doesn't break!". I guess some people just don't understand our bonds with our beloved C's. At times i think that they may be right, but a good chuftie now and then always makes it worthwhile :)

Its kinda funny regarding girls not liking you spending money on a Corrado.

My ex girlfriend of 5 years hated the fact that i spent so much time and money on a car (its not normal) but you know whenever she and two friends wanted a ride into town on saturday night to be dropped off in the busy area's it was always can you take the Corrado please! WTF! :lol:

Its kinda funny regarding girls not liking you spending money on a Corrado.

My ex girlfriend of 5 years hated the fact that i spent so much time and money on a car (its not normal) but you know whenever she and two friends wanted a ride into town on saturday night to be dropped off in the busy area's it was always can you take the Corrado please! WTF! :lol:

coz guys look at rado's and their in the rado, clever women lol wonder why they left you at home :D

An amuzing theory Furkz but would you wanna hit the town with 3 women you knew well knowing what a nightmare they are ie drunk after a sniff or would you rather go out with your mates to another part of town?

Me thinks the latter :lol:

The best part was my girlfriend was slagging the car off all week because it had broken down, telling me to sell the car and get something newer because its to old and i had spent so much money on it!

I've had this same thing happen. And then I dumped her :lol: