Sign in to follow this  
dubster82

CARBON FIBRE SCUTTLE PANEL

well, since no one else seems to have noticed, ill post it...:roll::lol:

All Smiles Automotive Technology have started making Carbon Fibre scuttle panels for the Rad.

I would be up for a group buy... :lol:

All smiles are the company that had the silver/grey Rallye on the Grey wheels with the Carbon bonnet at inters.

check out page 20 of PVW for conformation

Call Richard on, 07970 422554

8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)

:D:D:D

well, funnily enough joe, they dont have a price. hence why its probably better to group buy it :?

i persume its full length or itd be pointess otherwise i reckon? who'd buy them?

yeah, they're a british company, so should be RHD.

its what the do. Carbon stuf and alloy stuff like header tanks, and reservoirs etc.... cool stuff.

There was a post a while ago about the possibility of carbon scuttle panels and I seem to remember there was good interest, so it may be a go'er. Id be in dependant on price as my cash is going elsewhere just now. :p

ha ha yeah, my cash is going else where too!!

its called CHRISTMAS!!!

Bah HUMBUG!!!!!

:lol:

it was John J that gauged intrest before and its something i know mos Rado owners would like to sort out.

Well, now heres someone who can and DO actually make em :D

supercoupe wrote

Ps if anybody is after soom custom carbon fibre bits for corrado's let me know? if there is enough demand for a certain parts i will proberly be able to produce them for a good price>> The first part i will be building is the rear number plate surround they will look bad!

cheers

would probably work out a lot cheaper than all smile scutle cover :)

was speaking to my mate today, that i went to inters with.

He said he had a closer look at there stuff and said it werent the best quality, and he really wasnt impresses. no there is a possibility that it was a rushed effort for the show and its maybe better quality stuff now. i think seeing a preview would be best. priced for his MK2 Golf, they were arounf £70-£80 so not bad actually, especially if we got discount.

As far as im aware, if you look hard enough, you can already get CF rear panel surrounds.

I think its Bluxie on here that has one.

Cheers.

Im also going to point out, that too se there products on a G60, check out pictures of PVW's very own Golf Rallye. it might as well be an all smiles ad. in there :lol:

I will be producing a carbon fibre rear number plate surround soon... I will be able to sort a price out soon if anybody is intrested..... What other parts are people interested in??? Anybody worried about quality can be assured. the company i work for produce daytona prototypes..

I work in the US but come back over to England regurlarly so thats when i bring the parts over.

Cheers

G60Jet, :?:

Surely theres only 2....

Having Checked there are, could of swore there were more different ones than that from pic's i've seen