24V Renshaw

24V Renshaw - 24V V6 - Just read the whole thread!!!!

We do but its about 2 months late, and not many newsagents stock it. That would be wicked. Looking forward to seeing it in there. Keep seeing Corvettes with your rims over here too !

I think I have only seen one set so far here. You hardly see corvettes, let alone the older ones with those wheels.

When it comes out remind me and I will sort you out a copy.

Jay

I just made a phonecall to a breakers yard that have currently got some audi parts i want.

I asked him if he had any TT dashes in on the off-chance hes seling one for 50p.

"nah, not at the moment, but i know it looks good in a corrado, theres a purpley coloured one that weve supplied quite a few parts for. I think hes won a few show and shine trophies recently for it..."

"i think i know of that guy, porsche paint, TT dash, running on corvette rims atm"

"yeah thats the guy, got a different engine too i think, very nice..."

"yeah its not too bad..." i said.

Famous ALL over the country!!!

LOL. :) That would be Trents the breakers then! I used to constantly be in there digging for bits I needed. They are a sound bunch and got to see the whole thing build up literally bit by bit! :)

Jay

Yep, thats them. They seem a good bunch of guys and im contemplating giving them quite alot of my monney. Do you reccommend them?

I just made a phonecall to a breakers yard that have currently got some audi parts i want.

I asked him if he had any TT dashes in on the off-chance hes seling one for 50p.

"nah, not at the moment, but i know it looks good in a corrado, theres a purpley coloured one that weve supplied quite a few parts for. I think hes won a few show and shine trophies recently for it..."

"i think i know of that guy, porsche paint, TT dash, running on corvette rims atm"

"yeah thats the guy, got a different engine too i think, very nice..."

"yeah its not too bad..." i said.

Famous ALL over the country!!!

i like the bit "yeah its not too bad..." i said. PURE CLASS :lol:

billinjahg60 - Bradleys Plastic supply the paint to any colour you want. Send them a sample and they match it. Not cheap but you get a OE finish and its very hard wearing.

Furkz - LOL I didn't notice that! :)

Bradleys Plastic supply the paint to any colour you want. Send them a sample and they match it. Not cheap but you get a OE finish and its very hard wearing.

have you got a web site for these,

also which interior bits did you colour

cheers

s.g

Some cool piccies people took of my motor at the Stealth Rolling road day.

Happy to say my 24v is running at standard power, 200BHP @ 6330RPM and 197lb/ft of torque @ 3300RPM GRRRRRUUUUUNNNNNNTTTTTTT :) :).

cheers , it will most likey be after 6th of december now as i am busy with work till then so any time after that you are free, (there is no great rush)

cheers

s.g

Dam I love this car!

Those Vette wheels are really growing on me also!

Just noticed, I can't see the exhaust, I take it, it's behind the bumper pointing down or something, you not tempted by some petruding exhaust action?

Well I think I have just found what will have to be my next engine upgrade. Not exactly an upgrade, but forget all the superchargers, turbos etc.. 312BHP Normally aspirated straight from VW. 3.6L 24v V6 in the new Passat...... yummy!! Should fit alright next year I reckon. :) All I need to do now is find one... oh and the money for one! :(

Jay