24V Renshaw

24V Renshaw - 24V V6 - Just read the whole thread!!!!

you need to sort those tyres out jay, they're almost inside out!

rear could do with spacing out a tiny bit more too.

that's my ONLY criticism.

LOL. I might get 215/35's when I need new ones, but I don't want to change anything as I have finally got it so it "never" rubs, which driving it every day is sooo nice. I really love the stretched look too :)

Jay

Bought Performance VW for the first time in over a year specifically to see the pics of your car mate. Absolutely stunning! The quality of work and attention to detail is tremendous. Keep up the good work mate!

Just wanna say i been reading on this development since you have started and have to say this is one complete and amazing corrado. Well Done mate.

Thanks, its scary when I look back at the pics through the last 4 years, thought i had it how I wanted, then started again! :)

Mad me.... never :)

Jay

Exactly shaggsy. The dash was all black. You can get proper plastic interior spray from Bradleys Paints, complete with plastic prep etc.. Its not your halfords sh1te it actually sticks perfectly and is what manufacturers use to paint plastic interior trim.

Jay

Hey

That is one cool corrado. Thought it looked the nuts first time round in pvw didn't think you could improve it that much? Those wheels look awsome. Keep up the good work.

Thought now the PVW feature is well and truly out there I would post a couple of pics I took with my camera on the day to make me feel better :)

Obviously not as good as the ones they took, I didn't position myself to get no reflections like he did and I had to try and keep the camera still on long exposure so they are not that sharp, but I still like them :)

mmMMMM, nice. :D It looks like a saloon (big boot) in the bottom pic for some reason! Well I reckon you should post those in the wallpaper thread as well mate :)

Those rear lights look great, much better than the red clear items. The corrado looks great in those pics. Fancy letting us know were you pick up all your wheels so cheap. Every were i look they seem to cost a fortune???????

Jay, do you have a higher res. version of those pics?

If it's cool with you - would like to put the rear one in the banner rotation.

VDUBBER - I just do lots of hunting on the web. Sometimes you find them in the weirdest places. :)

Andi - Yep I do but it would not let me post them up...

Jay

Jay,

only managed to get my hands on the magazine yesterday!

All i can say is WOW

its looks great! Credit to you!!

been lookin through some old pvws(again)came across yours in issue93 was lookin when she was a g60,what bhp did u manage to get your g60 upto?did you just sell the engine to do the 24v mission?

g60greeny - Cheers mate. I did like it as a G60, but it was always the only aspect of the car I had not improved/changed. The G60 got 206BHP at Stealth Rolling Road day last year, it was just standard with a BBR Chip and 70mm pulley. I sold the engine complete with everything (loom, rad etc..) to a guy called Kevin on the forum, not sure what its in now, but hopefully its still running well. :)

Jay