24V Renshaw

24V Renshaw - 24V V6 - Just read the whole thread!!!!

your car is inspirational dude! does the climatronic work as well?? you damn clever if so! hope its winning prizes at the shows for all the work youve put in.

Bill

Cheers for the comments mate.

Yes the climatronic works. It has won prizes at shows, but thats not really what its about to be honest its about the reaction it gets from people like yourself, fellow car nuts. :) and the pleasure I get from driving it.

Jay

is the rear same colour as the front looks diff to me

Think the window is down on the front (might be wrong) hence why it looks different! Looking good jay :)

Cheers Lads. Glad you like it.

I spent a whole weekend sound deadening the whole car with proper sound deadening mat before the new leather went in and the difference is incredible. I can't hear any of the road noise I used to, or the exhaust etc.. Well worth the effort if people can be bothered. Do it properly though, it makes all the difference.

Jay

LOL. :)

Actually thats something I forgot to mention, its so much better for talking on the car phone than it was before. The background noise is soooo much less. Same for listening to the stereo, less volume required for the same noise now.

Jay

Lovely colour leather, like it a lot, looks great next to the purple paint :D

Surprised too see the nice porsche wheels replaced with some RC's not that i dont like them or anythin, just think your car deserves somethin more bling/unique/special.

Still one of my fave C's though 8)

The leather looks slightly more creamy in the flesh, not quite so white, but as you say I think it contrasts well with the paint colour.

I have sold the porker rims as they would not last the winter driving it 40 miles every day. The RC's are just winter wheels............patience! :)

I have sold the porker rims as they would not last the winter driving it 40 miles every day. The RC's are just winter wheels............patience! :)

Yeah thats a fair point, :D look forward to seein the summer wheels

thgt it was one of the two :lol:

thgt you might of went newer audi or porrsche, or trimmed the on you've got.

not finished yet?