Sign in to follow this  
Torsten

something is wrong - whats up next ....?

yesterday i went to the winter garage to pick up the corrado. it was waiting to get back on the road since october. i removed the car cover and started it and i didnt feel like i wanted or expected to feel.... :confused: i wasnt really enthused when i drove the first few miles. :( whats wrong with me?? :screwy: during the winter i got a lil deeper into mk3's and started to modify my red mk3 golf Joker Edition.

maybe the golf is to blame for it ....

parts and new stuff for the corrado are laying around in the garage waiting to get installed.

help me getting motivated keeping the corrado instead of getting deeper into the mk3 world ...

pics of the cars

4s4686uh.jpg

the mk3 golf joker edition

fy8tv7do.jpg

I think you should get more into the mk3 world. Then you can give your Corrado to me. :D I'll even come all the way to Germany to pick it up....

Dude, just stand back and look at your C.. it looks superb...how can you even consider getting rid of her over that red (joker) Golf..

I think you should get more into the mk3 world. Then you can give your Corrado to me. :D I'll even come all the way to Germany to pick it up....

I think a location of NDS is more likely to be Nederlands isn't it?

I think a location of NDS is more likely to be Nederlands isn't it?

It could be Australia for all I care. I'm 100% sure Torsten is German. But usually when I'm 100% sure about something I turn out to be 100% wrong.... :lol:

Torsten your C is one of my favs, how could you possible not enjoy it :shock: its beautiful!

You only have to look at this picture to see how awesome your C is in comparison to the whimpy golf! :lol:

nu75dd58.jpg

Thank you mate! i will let pass by the next few days, starting to do the planned modifications. And maybe im back on fire when the new BBS rims are ready to go on the car.....

maybe its because its looks a lil dirty (dust from stoarge) and the 15's inch storage rims she is wearing at the moment.

btw, im in germany, NDS is the short form of Niedersachsen, one of 16 states over here :D ;)

actually im wanting to take her out for a longer ride but the weather is as bad as in the deepest winter at the monent :bad-words:

snow snow snow .... will this never end. pics from yesterday

winter.jpg

mk3 is sitting outside because the corrado is sleeping in the garage

qfzjkwx4.jpg