Sign in to follow this  
timg60

Wrecked R32

? that car has either had someone seriously ill in it? or its a ringer, to have had its roof chopped off like that! think i would wanna find out before i had the seats :roll:

? that car has either had someone seriously ill in it? or its a ringer, to have had its roof chopped off like that! think i would wanna find out before i had the seats :roll:

Odd too, doesn't look like too big of a shunt yet the roof's been cut off to get somebody out :scratch:

A mate of mine does recovery for the police, and you'd be amazed at the cars the fire brigade cut the roofs off! Cars virtually with no body damage other than having no roof!!

can i see the 1st convertible r32 :p lol, shame that cause cosmetically it doenst look that bad! apart from the roof obviously! :p

Still cant use the url shortening thingy :help:

No need, forum pixies automatically do it for you.

An old workmate had the most unfortunate sister in law ever... She'd been driving her brand new nissan micra around for a week when she was the first person to arrive at an accident, some goon had stuffed his car badly and was crawling around in a dazed state, she let him sit in the passenger seat while the ambulance etc turned up. in this time, he had a spasm in his back and couldn't get out of her car. The emergency services assumed it was some spinal damage and chopped her roof off to remove him!!! turned out it was just a bit of a spasm and nothing serious in the end. :gag:

An old workmate had the most unfortunate sister in law ever... She'd been driving her brand new nissan micra around for a week when she was the first person to arrive at an accident, some goon had stuffed his car badly and was crawling around in a dazed state, she let him sit in the passenger seat while the ambulance etc turned up. in this time, he had a spasm in his back and couldn't get out of her car. The emergency services assumed it was some spinal damage and chopped her roof off to remove him!!! turned out it was just a bit of a spasm and nothing serious in the end. :gag:

Disappointing :grin:

lol.

No harm done then?!!!!!

Man that is bad luck.

Though it does explain something - Someone must have seen the micra with no roof, reported this back to nissan and weeeheeey they do a micra cc.... horrible thing