Sign in to follow this  
Veearrhsix

Something you don't see everyday.

Technically my sister took these earlier today outside a Halfords - White City retail park at Old Trafford. Not that far from where we live... Wish I was there tho. Rarer than a Corrado - would've loved to have parked up next to it for a photo. She said it had a matt finish to it, so the steel body must've needed a good polish.

DSC00197.jpg

DSC00198.jpg

:grin: COOL, but did it have 21 gigawatts and a flux capacator? or prehaps Dr emit brown shops at halfords?

I would've gone into Halfords and found out who's it was and paid for a quick spin (as a passenger of course) :luvlove: (I wonder how much they'd ask for?) :notworthy:

:grin: COOL, but did it have 21 gigawatts and a flux capacator? or prehaps Dr emit brown shops at halfords?

That's 1 point 21 jiggawatts isn't it :lol: :lol:

88mph! :cheers: (shouted in Christopher Lloyd's voice tho). I wonder if Halfords are selling something we don't know about... Mr Fusion range?

88mph! :cheers: (shouted in Christopher Lloyd's voice tho). I wonder if Halfords are selling something we don't know about... Mr Fusion range?

How much do you get off a Mr Fusion with a trade card?

Still a cool car although there are supposed to drive like a dog despite the efforts of Colin Chapman and Lotus.

Probably? but its ben a while!!!that one on Piston heads looks awesome, how cool would that be to turn up for work in :lol:

I'd be taking up 2 spaces as well matey. Those panels are not cheap to repair or replace as they have to be shipped from the states IIRC. Also, probably parked like that because of the gullwing doors.

I'd be taking up 2 spaces as well matey. Those panels are not cheap to repair or replace as they have to be shipped from the states IIRC. Also, probably parked like that because of the gullwing doors.

My fave thing about those cars is the fact that they used such high powered lights in the gullwing doors that if you accidentally left the door open for more than 4 mins without the engine on it would drain the battery! :lol:

Still a quality car, maybe they'll bring them back just like VW have with the scirocco! :cuckoo:

My fave thing about those cars is the fact that they used such high powered lights in the gullwing doors that if you accidentally left the door open for more than 4 mins without the engine on it would drain the battery! :lol:

Still a quality car, maybe they'll bring them back just like VW have with the scirocco! :cuckoo:

It would probably come back as a hatchback and not a coupe then! :pale:

Ah yes the gullwing doors, sorry forgot about them.

Yea spose I would park it over 2 spaces too, actually did that in the Rado yesterday outside Halfords

so cool. what a cow to fix or do anything on tho. what engine were they without reading through that entire pistonheads topic. are they a 2.0? we love asking toilets who come into work if they have a flux capacitor :D lol

Ah yes the gullwing doors, sorry forgot about them.

Yea spose I would park it over 2 spaces too, actually did that in the Rado yesterday outside Halfords

I knew a guy who had one of these. He parked it normally and actually managed to hit another car with his door.

The factory where these were built is just down the road from me................ now producing electronics strangely enough :norty:

mic_vr your wish is seemingly their command! thanks to demand in the US, the stainless steel rat is indeed coming bank in '08:salute:

http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/back-to-the-past/delorean-confirms-new-cars-to-roll-out-in-08-291801.php

Oh dear.... God help us all! :eek:

I had some mates in my old corrado in the middle of wales once and they were discussing how the C was "like that car off back to the future".

Pulled into a petrol station and what should roll up behind us..... but yes a deloreon. LOL.