Sign in to follow this  
Andy665

Another Tesco bargain for car cleaning

2 litre pump action sprayer - ideal for wheel cleaning products and Megs APC etc.

£2.50 each in the gardenning section - ended up buying half a dozen

Good find Andy!

Do you know what they are made from (should have some letters in a triangle somewhere on the base perhaps)? Would be good to know whether they're safe to use with degreaser etc!

Just checked and on the label they have a little green label with 21 in the middle and PAP just below. One of mine is full of Megs APC diluted 1:4 and its not burned through yet :D

Just checked and on the label they have a little green label with 21 in the middle and PAP just below. One of mine is full of Megs APC diluted 1:4 and its not burned through yet :D

that must be just for the label recycling codes

might have go and clear out the stocks in my local tesco :lol:

Interestingggggg, I would have expected them to be made of PET, as most commercial plastics such as drinks bottles etc are.

Good to know you've done a chemical test on them already!

these are only £2 in the wrexham branch on introductory offer, i just bought 10 :lol:

they seem really well made i was quite surprised.

totally forgot about this i`ll go tomorrow dont reckon i need 10 though, what else can you use them for :lol:

totally forgot about this i`ll go tomorrow dont reckon i need 10 though, what else can you use them for :lol:

squirting cats that crap on your lawn, keeping panels wet while wet and drying, spraying over the G60 intercooler while on the rolling road, cleaning wheels, waking the missus up in the morning, squirting your mates crotch while out on the lash making it appear that he has pissed himself, detecting faulty coilpacks on a VR, keeping cool on a hot day, the possibilities are endless............i suppose you could allways use it for what it was intended for which is spraying plants :lol:

Cheesewire - I'm a Northerner and therefore can't resist a bargain, only need two, the others will go in a box and be used as when the others get lost / broken etc

You remind me of Supercharged! He hoards things aswell - just in case!. I think there is a hoarding 'condition', can't remember what it's called.

I must admit, I do worry that my favourite after shave will cease production (it's not made by Faberge!), so I tend to buy 4 of them every time I go to a duty free :-)

I must admit, I do worry that my favourite after shave will cease production (it's not made by Faberge!), so I tend to buy 4 of them every time I go to a duty free :-)

Oh dear :roll:

Cheesewire, the police left a message for you. They still haven't found your pair and are beginning to give up hope... :lol:

back on topic, does anyone reckon these things will pump waxoyl out effectively or not?

gonna get down to tesco's tomorrow and raid them i think

reckon i could use it has a coke dispenser

You remind me of Supercharged! He hoards things aswell - just in case!. I think there is a hoarding 'condition', can't remember what it's called.

Pack rat?

Being female??

the exact same pump spray is also available in wilkinsons stores for £1.75 for the 2L version or £1.45 for the 1L version , only difference is its got a blue top instead of green.

finally got mine, its a good bargain. also found a knee mat for £1 handy for cleaning rims ;)

makes a wicked water pistol too btw :lol: found a chavved up corsa to do a drive-by on yesterday