Yandards

Quick Poll - How Long Have You Had Your Current Corrado?

Have long have you owned your current Corrado?  

143 members have voted

1. 1. Have long have you owned your current Corrado?

2 years last week :) its only cost me about £4.5k apart from petrol since then too, bargain!! :lol:

:lol: :wave:

Re-vote is enabled ... unless you've just done that .. ?

Thought you had yours longer than that Haystack? I've had mine for 5 years 5 months now, doesn't time fly :|

I got in Feb 2003 matey, so that makes 5 years and 2 months by my shonky mathematics :lol:

Time does fly. It's been, what, 3 years since you came over for your chargery goodness?!?

I think I just presumed you'd had yours since the start of time matey! :grin: Bought mine 1 December 2002.

Aye, think it must be around 3 years since we were down and getting greased up. Managed to do the charger as well :wave: No time for indoor BBQ though :eek:

You're forgetting about the student constituency, Corsameal! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll even read YOUR posts if it postpones work! :salute: :wink:

Bought my C off here in October/November last year unseen at a good price, trusting the seller's description.

With hindsight, maybe that was a little naive but I set myself up for trouble and duly got it. I haven't complained. You live and learn.

There were so many things wrong with the car and it was pissing me off so much that I very nearly cut my losses and sold it. However, I didn't want to admit defeat so replaced a few bits and fixed the two biggest problems with just some thinking and elbow grease. Plenty more work to do though.

I had plans to fit nice bits to the car but first I discovered lots of worn out/broken stuff ( I have NO idea how it got its last MOT...) which I'll have to replace before bolting on the bling and then unexpected medical things in the family have taken all my attention and time since Christmas. This is beginning to change for the better now so hopefully I'll be a bit more active on here and in the garage :)

Current VR6 was bought in August 2003. Used as a daily just about throughout the time i've had it and loved every mile of driving it.

Prior to that i had a 2.0 16v which i owned for about a year or so, so all in all its been a while!

I bought mine in august 05 and have enjoyed it ever since.. I actually emailed the guy who i bought it from some pictures last week and he was over the moon with how the car has come on. He was very uncomfortable at the idea of the car being changed dramatically and seemed complimentary of the changes i have made - happy days..

Had a vlaver for about 6 months before that but if im honest it was crap, i learnt alot about Corrados from that experience, probably the reason i was so anal about buying a 2nd...

I've owned her now for 4 years and it's been a turbulent time but she's still sat on my drive way, nearly sold her and even nearly scraped at one point but couldn't bring myself to do it. Glad I didn't now, I just love working on my car in freezing cold rain. :lol:

I bought mine in May 2004 and i've covered 45k in it so far.

I would like a newer car full of things that work but it wouldn't be the same so i'm just going to transform the car i've got into the car i want and then i get the best of both worlds.

I will have had mine 10 years this October!

I had never driven a Corrado before and I didn't even test drive it. It was my husband who took it out with me as passenger cos I was too scared I'd bump it before I even bought it ! Anyway my mind was already made up to buy it even before he gave me his opinion.

I seen my first ever Corrado when I was 14 and I can remember it was a dark blue one. I remember thinking that one day that is the car I would like to get and I managed to get one when I was 21, I love it to bits and I am still aware that I smile to myself at times when driving it lol ! :grin:

end of June 05 so nearly 3 years. Think I would be a little more careful if I bought one now but don't regret a moment of owning this car, even when he doesn't start...... :wink: