Sign in to follow this  
tedman

24v VR6 OEM+

personally i prefer them with the engine cover on as it looks less "messy" i dont like seeing the leads

Well that didnt last long after 150 miles it's cut out and wount start :bad-words: :bad-words:

i think these 24v's also need petrol :lol:

Well that didnt last long after 150 miles it's cut out and wount start :bad-words: :bad-words:

i think these 24v's also need petrol :lol:

The petrol will be poured over it not in it :lol:

Well its back [again :lol: ] RAC traced the fault to the plug on the coilpack looked like stevie wonder had replaced it at some point :censored: Got it back to psi who have repaired it properly so should be all good now fingers crossed :D

Also should have some 17's on the way soon from mic_VR not my first choice but they are nice and light 8)

Car is looking good mate, glad you got it all sorted out in the end. I think you'll be impressed with the wheels mate, and just look at them on Coullstars car... proper race wheels! :wink:

Thanks looking forward to getting them :D ,coullstar looks like ive ended up with a set of you wheels and its not the bbs!

Cheers for letting me have a go in your car today mate, hope you made it to Luton ok and I look forward to seeing those wheels on your car.

Hat's off to you chap, it is a wonderfully set up car. Not only from an engine point of view but the way it handled and drove, I think you've got a really good one there mate just make sure you hold onto it!

Thanks again, and I look forward to letting you have a spin in mine once it's done. :salute:

No probs thanks for the positive comments mate, shame you couldn't take it for a longer drive. Thanks for meeting me with the wheels looking forward to getting them on and also having a go in your 24v turbo :D

That conversion looks spot on, nice tidy work :shades:

VERY nice car.

Thanks mate, shame i'm skint as it would be sitting on your bbs rx do you take installments :lol:

very very nice mate. i really really want to do this to mine! need to find someone close by who can do it! did psi supply everything or did you source your own bits?

very very nice mate. i really really want to do this to mine! need to find someone close by who can do it! did psi supply everything or did you source your own bits?

PSI supplied everything engine wise and i supplied the brakes [that i never got round to fitting!]

My car has a new home :clap: :clap:

Image068-1-1.jpg

It was so happy the door handle broke the first time it was in there :lol:

also a pic of the new rear lights

corrado001-1-1.jpg

just been reading through your thread mate and the cars looking mint......I've got a soft spot for ice violets :camp: ......although I have to say I do prefer it with the red rears, sorry :(

got some major 24v jealously :tongue:

just been reading through your thread mate and the cars looking mint......I've got a soft spot for ice violets :camp: ......although I have to say I do prefer it with the red rears, sorry :(

Thanks mate,If only it was mint :( it looks good in the pics but will be getting some major tlc when funds allow. know what you mean with the lights but the smoke tops have grown on me :D

terry

Thanks mate,If only it was mint :( it looks good in the pics but will be getting some major tlc when funds allow. know what you mean with the lights but the smok tops have grown on me :D

terry

....yeah when mines just been cleaned it looks like its just had a full respray in photos......unfortunately not really a true reflection on its state :lol:

Well the team dynamics got sold and the turbo/motor sport plans i had have gone out the window :( i need to spend the money getting the car back to the condition it was in when i got it [and improve on it]first. also the tyres were getting low so i convinced myself some 17's were in order before i got all sensible :D a big thanks to gareth [OSV] :salute: for the bbs rx they look brilliant on a corrado. I only have these pics as my jack gave up after putting one wheel on! will get some better pics up asap

just read this through from the start - liking the colour, liking your new 17s too. not a fan of 17s on a rado, and didn't like the tt comps but the new ones look great.

hope you get the car back to it's best, that's what i'm aiming for too...not easy :epicfail: