Sign in to follow this  
tedman

24v VR6 OEM+

Thats not ideal but what a good opportunity to take advantage of the situation..

Im sure there are many of us that would take a little nudge in the rear to get rid of tow eyes etc..

exactly what i thought mate...still woun't be as mint as yours though :salute:

Im sure there are many of us that would take a little nudge in the rear to get rid of tow eyes etc..

:lol: I need to think up a towing eye removal service.

Back on topic, and it does look a really nice car. Looking forward to seeing pictures of it when repaired.

perhaps i could ask the lady to drive into some more rado's :lol:

She's back! :D really pleased although the new paint shows how bad the rest is :) Also not 100% on the rear badge still dont like it colour coded opinions please

carsradoscotland313-1.jpg

Rear end looks nice mate, unsure about the Corrado script though...

Can't belive I missed out on owning this C by about an hour!

Still I love my aqua though...

Rear end looks nice mate, unsure about the Corrado script though...

thanks mate, thats why i colour coded the badge so it didnt stand out but i'm still not sure :)

Loos nice and clean at the back mate.. but I'd definately go back to an original badge - not feeling that script style at all!

Nice work...

I'm two minds about the badge too...

But as you have a de-badged grill and no VW on the back, I'd say whip it off, leave it smooth!

Thanks for all the comments but i'm still not sure :shrug: was thinking about putting the old badge and original grill back on,i'm terrible with stuff like this, imagine what i was like when i had a mk2 golf and had to decide on big or small bumpers or square or round lights etc! :D :D

you can get the badge from http://www.swgmotorsport.com/ mate

Car's looking fresh now, script badge is fine colour coded although no badge or OE colour coded are equally effective but hey its your choice and it works

Cheers lads, i think i should have lost the badge all together but i guess it will have to wait now! Going to put the old badge back on in black and probably have it colour coded and poss swop the grill back. The problem is keeping it as oem as possible now the vw badge has gone. I must say osv your old car was {and still is}my inspiration :salute:

Car's looking great, I had a similar thing happen to me not long ago! I'm sure I've seen your car parked on Wakefiled Road?

Car's looking great, I had a similar thing happen to me not long ago! I'm sure I've seen your car parked on Wakefiled Road?

you sure have mate!

Nice car mate, ice grey violet rocks! Can't you lower it another 10mm or so? 8)

Nice car mate, ice grey violet rocks! Can't you lower it another 10mm or so? 8)

would love to go a bit lower but the spoiler was doing a good job as a snow plough in scotland as it is now :D

carsradoscotland322.jpg

carsradoscotland321.jpg

carsradoscotland324.jpg

It did get a bit grubby :D every garage i went to had a frozen jet wash!

coullstar, i stayed near inverness but went over to skye /kyle etc the snow was amaizing much better than what we get in england!

Thought it look like the West Coast. Brave man going over there this time of year, its a wild place at the best of times but amazing all the same.

Thats where I head on the bike in Summer, proper roads.

Thanks lads :D

as you can see from the scottish photo's the original grill is back on with a vag black badge[to replace my badly sprayed effort} and have put the old badge on the back. Much happier now but may have it colour coded in future

carsradoscotland286.jpg

Also got some centre consol guages Brand new never been in a car! thanks to mike vr6 :salute: