Sign in to follow this  
nokomis

relays

Hello, ,i am trying to find out which relay controls the wipers on a 95 vr6, anyone got the info? or a link to a diagram of the fuse board.

thx simon.

Firstly, allways try using the search mate, most things have been discussed.

You can find a list of what fuse is what on the back of the fusebox cover, and also in the original owners manual.

opening with the word " firstly " is slightly patronizing, especially since i have searched and there is no info!!!!! i have also checked the manual and there is no explanation on which relay controls the wipers.

So why dont you get your facts straight before posting useless anoying comments that mean absolute nothing ,and maybe go and excercise you moderator duties elsewhere ,like superman or summit!!

here you go.....and try to chill out a wee bit.....the mods here are a fair and helpful bunch 8)

oops....too slow ...... :sleeping:

ay Dec read my actaual question u dork! i ask about vr6 and the post last sunday gives details on g60.... knob ed.

:censored: :censored: :cuckoo:

That pic was taken from a Vr6 thread on intermittent wiper relays from VWvortex. The relay is in the same position as in G60's etc. :p

I don't think you will find anyone willing to help you if all you can do is give out abuse.

Time to grow up :snipersmile:

somebody posting a link to an earlier post is like saying- everyone look he's already been told ,he's stupid. blah blah, like a bloody playground, very chilidish, no wonder i am gettin wound up.

Well. Despite your best efforts, you have the answer to your original question anyway.

somebody posting a link to an earlier post is like saying- everyone look he's already been told ,he's stupid. blah blah, like a bloody playground, very chilidish, no wonder i am gettin wound up.

Well I did a quick search through your 4 previous posts on the forum; as I was wondering why you were getting abusive with one of the Mods so quickly, and I saw you had already started a thread on almost the exact same topic. Just wondering why you started the 2nd thread really!

So in your first 8 posts on the forum you have called me a:

dork
and a
knob ed
and suggested Walsey's first reply to you was:
Patronising
Useless
and
annoying

You're off to a good start on here! :roll:

nokomis, quite the charmer aren't you?

Isn't there another forum you could grace with you presence?

Most people on here ask politely for the things they want, you obviously have very little manners/respect for others/brains.

Why not try the Max Power forums for your next round of repetitive questioning?

You're obviously more suited to that kind of environment.

Now go away and bother someone else.

All, stop feeding the troll. :wave:

Agreed, there's absolutely no need to be so agressive/offensive. Grow up please, or use another forum.