Sign in to follow this  
renson

Car Insurance

Ok, so this week i turn 25 and so i keep getting told my insurance should drop by a fair bit. I've got a clean licence :o and i will have 4 years no claims . My insurance is due in about a month. From your experiences, is there usually a signficant drop in price? I use adrian flux, anyone reccommend anyone else to try? I know its lazy to not shop around but wanted to find out other peoples experience.

In theory your premium should drop when you hit 25... doesnt mean it will, so jsut prepare yourself for that. The insurnace company take alot of factors taken into account when working out insurance premiums (whether they seem just or not). I turned to Adrian Flux when i last took a new policy out and i had just turned 25, they beat every other quote that i had got. Also, im only on 3rd party (due to 6 points costing a fortune on comp) but i still can drive any other car cos they base it on your age not what cover you have and why not you still only get 3rd party on any other vehicle even if you have fully comp. Shop around see who can offer you what.

Ok, so this week i turn 25 and so i keep getting told my insurance should drop by a fair bit. I've got a clean licence :o and i will have 4 years no claims . My insurance is due in about a month. From your experiences, is there usually a signficant drop in price? I use adrian flux, anyone reccommend anyone else to try? I know its lazy to not shop around but wanted to find out other peoples experience.

Hi

Why not try us?! Official Corrado forum scheme! See http://www.the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/viewto ... 30&t=66516 & http://www.the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/viewto ... 30&t=66365

0800 917 2274

Try everyone mate, as it's pot luck depending on the car, the company, location, etc, etc.

In the last year i've had 2 accidents and lost my no claims bonus, and got 5 points for going a tad too fast, and my insurance only went up 90 quid!

Try as many different companies as you can.

Try everyone mate, as it's pot luck depending on the car, the company, location, etc, etc.

In the last year i've had 2 accidents and lost my no claims bonus, and got 5 points for going a tad too fast, and my insurance only went up 90 quid!

£90! :lol:

£90! :lol:[/quote:38nw4pve]

Me and the fella from the insurance company were actually laughing about it on the phone! :)

Look who the cat dragged in :camp:

PMSL.

Haven't you got an Alfa forum to be annoying dooble 6s? ;)

and mine went up £210 for an parking offence, insurance is a joke :bad-words:

Half in a bay half on zig zags, 3 points £60 fine, even worst it was by a Rent a cop

Didnt realise you got points for parking offences, just the fine.

only parking offence i've herd of before what came with points was when my mate parked on someones fence / garden in the snow and they managed to get his numberplate as he was driving off :nono: :lol:

Look who the cat dragged in :camp:

PMSL.

Haven't you got an Alfa forum to be annoying dooble 6s? ;)

Nice to see you too fellas! :)

(no time for forums recently - been working 8 jobs to try to keep up with repairs to the alfa ;) )