Sign in to follow this  
Corrado_Addict

I Finally Own A Corrado

Hey folks,

Well I finally picked up my corrado g60 a couple of weeks ago and having finally got my butt into gear I got a few pictures of it, previous owner told me he also purchased it from Mondy on these forums. Since I got it I've never really been in the house and its lived up to and went far beyond the expectations I had, I've just fell in love with it totally and already had the chance to surprise a couple of cars on the roads too :clap:

The spec on it is -

183bhp

185ft lbs of torque

Lowered on bilsten shocks and springs

Eibach anti roll bars from and rear

drilled brakes

68mm pulley fitted to supercharger

K+n panel filter

16" BBS Wheels with Goodyear Eagle F1 Tyres

Reiger de-badged grill

Boost gauge

Some shots -

IMG_2572.jpg

IMG_2576.jpg

And after a good wash a couple of weeks after I got it home it now looks like this - (fitted the clear style tail lamps and still need to wax it)

IMG_2702.jpg

IMG_2703.jpg

IMG_2707.jpg

Wha la :D

Thanks guys, much apprieciecated :D

Yea that ferrari was in st andrews mate, thought id take a trip across to fife for a drive so seen a nice wee photo opp :tongue:

I'm liking those new wheels more than the old, the black and red combo really suits it.

Welcome to the fold!

Cheers,

T

Cheers guys, much apprieciated :D

Got the angel eyes just need to solve the problem of getting the harness to fit the US spec lamps. Also got a set of FK Coilovers to be fitted and then there's a few other things I wanna get done but all in good time. Just love it to bits :D

Thanks for the comments guys, yea really have taken to liking the black with the red, I wasn't too sure of it at 1st but now I love it. And hello to the fellow Scot Andy :D

Yea defo horney, I am looking into getting a brembo package but then again the idea of changing to 5 stud and going for big big brakes is playing in my mind, my list just keeps growing lol

I need a new steering rack at the mo so the cash I had saved has dissapeared quickly lol

Aye always loved dundee law man :D was just lucky to get a good day lol

In St. Marys, the red one still has a hole in teh supercharger, heading down to tilford to pick up a new dark pearl green one so will be out and about in that very shortly,

how bout yourself man? have seen a few c's kicking around lately so chances are I've passed you on the mother goose mobile :lol:

In St. Marys, the red one still has a hole in teh supercharger, heading down to tilford to pick up a new dark pearl green one so will be out and about in that very shortly,

how bout yourself man? have seen a few c's kicking around lately so chances are I've passed you on the mother goose mobile :lol:

not unless you've been driving down St clements place in st mary's, my C is currently off rd and was on the drive for a while. was a black g60 with 15" silver Fox alloys. You wont see her now though, she's all in bits at my GF's barn in fife :lol:

Its cool your so close, if you ever need a hand or if your ever selling bits off the old red G60 ill def be interested! its always nice to have a fellow "aficionado of the Rado" living only a few streets away! Im surprised i never saw you to be honest, last year i was forever screaming up and down Dalmahoy Drive in the C. You going to the SVAG event at Knock hill on the 13th?

ok, saw a dark pearl green C driving out of Dryburgh Industrial estate today at about 6ish.. that must have been you? i was waving but i was in a small green Polo :(