Sign in to follow this  
Sonicriot13

MOT booked for Monday!

That's the way of the Corrado.. even THINK about cosmetic improvements for half a second and before you know it, the engine self destructs. Hope you get the charger sorted with a minimum amount of fuss mate!

Sorry I wasn't great on the phone. I will make it up to you with a cuddle. I reckon you should have it back by mid week if you can get it off and posted down quickly....

And if you said another company did the rebuild then everybody would be jumping on your back saying i told you to do it else where.

Sorry to hear the news anyway.

That's the way of the Corrado.. even THINK about cosmetic improvements for half a second and before you know it, the engine self destructs. Hope you get the charger sorted with a minimum amount of fuss mate!

Hell yeah remember I put some "Shiny" wheels on and the HG blew! That and I was saying just how reliable it was! :(

Chin up, things can only get better! (hmm that give me an idea for a song! :lol:)

Cheers Jim, I'm sure it won't take too long. Just got to find the time now to remove it and get it all boxed up.

Sorry I wasn't great on the phone. I will make it up to you with a cuddle. I reckon you should have it back by mid week if you can get it off and posted down quickly....

You were alright matey. I actually found it quite amusing that we were both working on our cars at the same time! I think you might have been having more success than me! :lol: I'm not turning down the cuddle though.... :lol:

And if you said another company did the rebuild then everybody would be jumping on your back saying i told you to do it else where.

Sorry to hear the news anyway.

True enough I guess. Just goes to show I suppose that no matter where you get it done you shouldn't get complacent. As is said on this forum at punishing regularity they ain't getting any younger!

No need dude! Well, at least it's under warranty. More of an inconvenience than anything else I suppose. :(

Bad luck mate, like Tom says get it in the post and you'll have it back before you know it.

Shirley you can borrow a pool car from work?

Ok, I'm officially an idiot. The grey stuff is a mix of the oil and PTFE lube used in the rebuild process and is normal. :nuts: :oops: :epicfail:

Hehe, bet you're one happy camper! It does look like mayo tho, I would have had the same reaction.

Good ole' G60 owner paranoia :grin:

I think this car is gonna have a detrimental effect on my emotional health before too long. :lol:

Just goes to show you should have got the far superior and reliable 6 cyl version to save yourself all these worries............ :wink:

Just goes to show you should have got the far superior and reliable 6 cyl version to save yourself all these worries............ :wink:

Yes, I'd have saved myself all these worries... and replaced them with a whole bunch of others! :lol:

Yes, I'd have saved myself all these worries... and replaced them with a whole bunch of others! :lol:

*cough* Chains/tensioners/clutches *cough* :epicfail:

Don't, you'll get the poor boy worried. :lol: He'll be having nightmares about oval cylinder bores....

Get a valver and feel the powerrrrr! :lol:

I'm sure there's a reason why the G-lader is called a grenade....

Now look here, I'll have you know that mine almost always runs perfectly........ :p

HAHAHA you know it, all you need in london Traffic, Valver power!

Mic you know I love the Mincing machine!

HAHAHA you know it, all you need in london Traffic, Valver power!

Mic you know I love the Mincing machine!

Actually last time I saw mic he was contemplating forsaking Mincy in favour of a 24v....

Actually last time I saw mic he was contemplating forsaking Mincy in favour of a 24v....

Mincy is staying but his 12v is going in favour of a tasty new 24v lump. Not because there is anything wrong with the 12v (see above post for how reliable mine is) but because I believe a car with a manly name like Mincy deserves a 400bhp motor! :camp: