Sign in to follow this  
Sonicriot13

MOT booked for Monday!

Why? Are you in some way mentally unhinged Janet?

Yes.

Oh, well why didn't you say so earlier.... welcome to the club! :salute:[/quote:3vbv3sj5]

Yeah, I was gonna say. I'm not the one putting a 24v turbo in my car! Who are you calling mentally unhinged? Who are you calling Janet? My name is JOE!!!!!!

Oh, well why didn't you say so earlier.... welcome to the club! :salute:

Yeah, I was gonna say. I'm not the one putting a 24v turbo in my car! Who are you calling mentally unhinged? Who are you calling Janet? My name is JOE!!!!!!

Calm down Barbara!

Oh, well why didn't you say so earlier.... welcome to the club! :salute:

Calm down Barbara!

I'm not going to win this am I. Junkie, this is all your fault!!! :lol:

Calm down Barbara!

Now now, Cassandra, no good apportioning blame elsewhere...

Now now, Cassandra, no good apportioning blame elsewhere...

Exactly. Just go back to your car Sharon, and be happy with the progress.

No need to get angry Cheryl, you're just as mad as the rest of us!

And that 24vT is the most sane thing I've ever done with that car....... ish......

Honestly guys, I know it's a struggle, but I really don't know what my new girl-name should be? I like Josephine, but I think that Brenda suits me better.... What do you think?

Honestly guys, I know it's a struggle, but I really don't know what my new girl-name should be? I like Josephine, but I think that Brenda suits me better.... What do you think?

WTF?! Was that you toad you ravening goit! :lol: I don't care if you are a mod I forbid you from putting words in my mouth. Or anything else for that matter.

Jim, you are also a ravening goit. :lol:

WTF?! Was that you toad you ravening goit! :lol: I don't care if you are a mod I forbid you from putting words in my mouth. Or anything else for that matter.

Jim, you are also a ravening goit. :lol:

Forgeting what you typed, flying off the handle at the smallest things..... is it that time of the month Ruth?

Just been reading the last couple of pages and it cracks me up :lol: I love this forum :cheers:

Good progress with the car Josephine, keep it up :)

How can I possibly justify 70 quid for two drop links plus whatever it was for the rubbers and washers?

I meant buy a new car.... seriously these Corrado's are over-rated!

Yup, old rusty bollocks.

No one ever said you weren't going to be bent double and smoothly shafted by the man when you started tearing the car down. I thought about letting you know of the anal pain you would suffer and even the cost of two drop links but I thought nah he'll find out soon enough as I did with my car in bits and with two rusty twisted peices of metal falling to bits in my hand. Don't thank me, your welcome, Adrianna! :D

I think she's giving us the silent treatment......

I bit of Lee Evans springs to mind...

"Just leave me alone oKAY!" whilst doing that fast-forward washing up schitt..... :lol:

But he's right, this is way too much fun. :D

I'm gonna bow out now and not take any further part in name calling.

Seriously janice what did i do?

You. You have ruined my thread. This is supposed to be about my Corrado and now it is nothing more than an encyclopedia of girl's names! :lol: I can't remember what you called me though. James or something. Whatever, that's when it all started. So it's you're fault. :lol:

No one ever said you weren't going to be bent double and smoothly shafted by the man when you started tearing the car down. I thought about letting you know of the anal pain you would suffer and even the cost of two drop links but I thought nah he'll find out soon enough as I did with my car in bits and with two rusty twisted peices of metal falling to bits in my hand. Don't thank me, your welcome, Adrianna! :D

Thanks anyway for the warning mate. :lol: I'll bear that in mind....

No updates for the last couple of evenings. Not that anyone really cares anymore.... :( :lol:

No updates for the last couple of evenings. Not that anyone really cares anymore.... :( :lol:

Of course we do, Siobhan. I even tried phoning you today. I might have been planning on calling you Margaret, and offering you HRT tablets, but I have an interest in your car too... :tongue:

I'm too am interested in the progress of your car! :mad2: We're singlehandedly making this the greatest thread alive!

I think you should be a bit more grateful young Elizabeth!

If it makes you feel any better Paula, I've just been electrocuted by my laptop due my microwave having some sort of earth leak fault! RANDOM I KNOW! :scrambleup: