Wompa

Wompa's VW Motorsport Corrado VR6

imgp7572.jpg

You have somehow bent physics with this picture.... :shock:

HAHA! Sure mate! :grin:

I think it looks rater good, its maybe still a bit orange in a specific light but they look oem and thats what im going for :clap:

Today I started her up and checked the flashers if they flashed red or orange.. one did flash red and the other orange :lol:

And wow, she sounds so good! I think that the engine needs to get a real run after 3months... but its something that bothers me... when the engine is warm and its idling... when I give it a real poke on the pedal the rpm drops and then instantly rises. Is that normal? Shouldn't it just go up and not down then up? It sounds like to much air and thats maybe my sporty filter :norty:

And then I tried the A/C and he rpm did go up when I moved the lever to A/C on.. That must mean that the pump works :clap:

Have tried this before with no result... :(

It feels so good to see her beginning to be finished! The things I want to do is the mudflaps... New ones and then a clean grill :nuts:

your idle issue is probably a dirty ISV. (idle stablizer valve).

Trick to cleaning it is to remove it, and all the plumbing to it, fill it with WD40, cap of the holes and shake the shiz out of it.

Rinse and repeat until it comes out clear.

There is also a trick to adjusting the ISV so it idls smoother.

Let me know how that works out for you.

Thanks! I will check that!

And now I have notice where the battery is drained... We had some snow the other day and on the roof there was this patch that wasnt cold and snowy... I think that the interior light is draining my battery dead! :hitler:

And whats this??? HAHA! Lets get it over with!

89271.jpg

Here you go guys!!! Hope I can get at least one comment about my Corrado for this :clap:

Im really whoring it out!

imgp7721.jpg

imgp7722.jpg

imgp7718.jpg

Of course! I need to be uniqe! ;)

The pictures does lie a bit... The red seems pink but Its actually red as this colour :mad2:

Thanks for the comment! I really need those to keep going :)

Thanks mate! Finally someone that likes it :lol:

Now Im testfitting the armrest... Lets see how this goes! :confused4:

dsc00023yy.jpg

And now I have fixed the last thing on my interior, so Now everything shines red... Besides the fan controller, I dont know how to fix that! :lol:

dsc00027t.jpg

It came from a AUDI 100 2.3, and it fits like the stock green thing! I have an eye for parts :norty:

Sweet 8) I love the little touches in this car.

Does the armrest interfere with changing gear?

Hehe, Thanks guys! Really love to hear comments like that! :)

The armrest does interfere when I shift, but im going to have it at long journeys. Or you can just flip it and it isnt in the way anymore :)

Thanks for the link to the heather control! But how in the name of his holyness am I going to find that part??? I think that only 5 Golfs where made with AC here in Sweden :cuckoo:

Did the Golf/Jetta come with AC in england??? Does anyone have that part? :wave:

But is the the black plastic green?? Or can I use that and then a clear background to get red light?

I cant even get the damn part open :censored:

Im working on some mods with the electric spoiler 8)

Im thinking of adding a led in the cluster so when the spoiler is activated, manually or automatic a led will lid on the dash, to show its in transit :nuts:

Just for fun... I know when its up and down, because I can see that but why not?

The button and the automatic system must be connected to a relay and when its engage the current would lid the bulb whatever way I use the spoiler.

Any ideas?

And Im working on to get ahold of a Jetta MK2 heater control, just for the plastic part so I can put it in my control. Im thinking of either printing out a copy of the text so you can see the setting but on a piece of overhead paper, so I can have it backlit with red leds or just using the old one but have it in the bak and not the front. I dont know how that will work but... :camp:

I have enclosed a few pics of my old heater slider,mine was only held together with a few spots of glue !

Behind the blower switch is just a thin film of green film,(that i seemed to have mislaid) that wasnt even glued down

you can still see the green film on the back of the slider assembly.

Hope this helps,it is still available from the stealers for about £35 or half a kidney in your money.

If all else fails you can have my old one for postage, but the bulb holder is broken.

Tomorrow im going to get ahold of a single wiper :)

And a Audi bracket for the armrest... Going to be quite nice to get going with he Corrado even if its -20 degrees.