Sign in to follow this  
Timo.

PHOTOS RR Star Performance

Dick Dastardly, No disrespect to Roddy, but he didnt touch his air box. Ess_three on this forum did. he drove the MK3 Golf. think he sould get the glory for that one to be perfectly honest. :roll:

my appologies to ess_three if it was his design on the modified air box, but it was Roddy who informed me of the changes and was kind enough to give me a lone of his airbox on Sunday to try for my own opinion on how it changed the performance of the car, anyway is that not what this forum all about passing on information on how to improve the the looks and the performance of the C! :twisted: :twisted:

oh my lord...look at the dishs on the white one...what are they borbets??

I was looking at that one too.. :wink:

the front spilter must have been too low for the rollers, hence the front bumper of? also nice intercooler I see? is it turbo'd??

Is the owner of the white corrado a forum user?

the white corrado belongs to Struan aka scotcorradog60

the intercooloer was just fitted and I dont think the rest of the mods are finished yet hense why the front bumper isnt back on yet. This is the C that destroyed everyone.

His alloys are 9x16s not sure what kind they are

the intercooloer was just fitted and I dont think the rest of the mods are finished yet hense why the front bumper isnt back on yet. This is the C that destroyed everyone.

its more to do with the fact that even with all mods finished struan hasn't a hope in hell of getting his C on the rollers unless his front bumper is off :wink:

its more to do with the fact that even with all mods finished struan hasn't a hope in hell of getting his C on the rollers unless his front bumper is off :wink:

:shock: :shock:

So the first dead animal he meets lying on the road is going to smash his bumper and wreck the intercooler.

or the first white line he straddles :wink: :roll:

Mine is the red c (H** URR) sitting at the end next to Clarks storm in each of the pics in tesco's car park.good to see pics of them altogether-and see the subtle differences between them all.

Stop being nasty to my car. I am sure that the space I was in had a bump in it!! :roll:

Think its time I got it lowered :D . After I have had it chipped anyway :shock: . That'll be in about ten years time then. :cry:

ciao

Simon

Sorry mate, I wasn't referring to your car specifically but I apologise if you thought I was :p . Just meant that there were lots of different ride heights and wheel choice. Didn't mean to offend :oops: I think it's time I got some alloys 8)

yeah those subtle differences,lol kidding.Brim are you going to put ur days video-ing on the forum?afterall u did make good use of the trolleys.

hehehe. If I can get it onto the computer I will :p The ride in the trolley was a bit bumpy. Best fit some Koni's :lol:

Dont worry, I didn't take offence.It is quite surprising the difference between them all. But if they were all the same it would be boring!

ta

Simon