Chris

Chris's black vr6 (RIP)

i normally don't like tints at all, but those look really nice- very subtle. there's something about black cars that makes them take to tints very well.

i think they look good - in all fairness i would have had difficulty noticing they weren't standard unless you had said.

i would say keep 'em unless they are affecting the quality of your headlights....

sorry about your bad luck with the FPR

lovely VR again - good work :)

cheers bud, wish i had the fundage to pull off the bigger conversions some of you guys are currently doing, makes my effort look alittle weak

not to worry about the fpr, replaced it shortly after. it didnt just solve the running rough as feck + over fueling problem, it also sorted the long crank over issue ive been experiencing since day one.

Looking good, was thinking of doing that myself. What did you use? Might be worth getting a smoked front numberplate as well.

never thought about smoking the front number plate, i was just gonna do the rear one, maybe ill look into that :salute: . i just used one layer of lightly smoked laminate film (good stuff)

so keep the tints then :)

messing about with the camera. some abit blury unfortunately :(

black cars are an ass to photograph at night

looking good buddy :)

nice tyres - i found the t1-r's grip nicely but wear out like buggery if you drive it hard - hope they last longer for you...

Awesome work mate, car looks great! I'm looking to do the exact same thing to a valver as soon i sell my polo! I might have to rethink the colour now though!! By the way, did u declare the Vr conversion to insurance?

cheers guys

looking good buddy :)

nice tyres - i found the t1-r's grip nicely but wear out like buggery if you drive it hard - hope they last longer for you...

i know, kinda wish i'd held out and bought some different ones. on day one after fitting the rm's i had to sort my power steering out, after i drove away i could see i'd left half the tyres on the road, they are mega soft

Awesome work mate, car looks great! I'm looking to do the exact same thing to a valver as soon i sell my polo! I might have to rethink the colour now though!! By the way, did u declare the Vr conversion to insurance?

unless your getting your hands on a solid, silly money vr i would advise you to really consider the vr conversion, if i hadnt been pretty much given a vr for free i know exactly what would be in there now.........ends in 32 :) dont get me wrong though, i love my new vr, its so smooth and sounds like a dream, but the r32 is much more refined and to say i have an r32 corrado would never fail to put a smile on my face :D

the vr conversion has been confirmed with my insurance company and to with the dvla. as for the colour, black all the way for me, ill put up with the tough photo shoots

I'm trying out the Potenza RE050A's at the moment - probably one of the most expensive tyres I've bought - but are well recommended - could be one to try next...

The R32 conversion costs too much mate, more than double that of the VR conversion... just not possible being a student and what not! Whats next for your Rado?

The R32 conversion costs too much mate, more than double that of the VR conversion... just not possible being a student and what not! Whats next for your Rado?

my r32 conversion has cost me about 2 - 2.5k all in by the time i've had the wiring done/got all the other bits done that i need.

the only thing is that i am redoing a whole load of other bits on the car at the same time, so my costs have "escalated" to say the least! - i guess it is a corrado after all!

the 24 conversion is cheaper to do as you can pick up the engines for about half the price and that's for a decent one too...

Did u fit the engine yourself mate? Everyone i speak to says 5k drive in drive out for an r32 conversion and 2k for a 2.9 Vr..

dont know if anyones noticed in some of the photos ive posted but the rado hasnt been the only thing getting some sprousing up. theres been a back garden upgrade. its a beast!! its got its own ring main :D , heating, lights, everthing!

this is an old photo from last autumn

IMG_9299.jpg

looks alittle better now i think :) had to chuck in afew more pics of the rado as itll be in pieces again next week ready for its rebuild and budget turbo build.

Nice work. You just need to beef up the roof a little so you can dangle an engine from it... :)

Nice work. You just need to beef up the roof a little so you can dangle an engine from it... :)

it was considered for a second :)

I'm sorry but i think the shed needs its own build thread :lol:

lol, ill chuck it on the shed build forum later :D i wonder if there is one out there

car is looking good as is the shed! looking forward to the oncoming project buddy - keep you busy over winter :D

cheers dude, wish it could be completed in the same amount of time as yours, never gonna happen though :) are you counting down the days for yours yet? :D

how to tell you are 25+

you start getting shed-envy :)

lol, that made me laugh :) was very tempted to start a shed/workshop thread, wasnt too sure if it would get many replies

hey there buddy - yes, most definitely counting down the days! i'm hoping to get the car back in about 2-3 weeks all being well :D

make sure you keep us updated as to progress on yours!

hey there buddy - yes, most definitely counting down the days! i'm hoping to get the car back in about 2-3 weeks all being well :D

:salute: will do. where about are you located hereford or bulford? bulford is only salisbury way, if you werent too busy one day i'd love to see this r32, if your down salisbury way mind

:salute: will do. where about are you located hereford or bulford? bulford is only salisbury way, if you werent too busy one day i'd love to see this r32, if your down salisbury way mind[/quote:3rcha3ff]

i am indeed down salisbury way! - bulford is where i work and hereford is my home, which is normally where i try and spend the weekends (depending on what i've got on/if i'm seeing the girlfriend etc etc).

give me a buzz buddy - 07888701877 - you are more than welcome to have a look once it's all sorted... just don't expect me to be in a hurry to get out of the driver's seat at that stage :lol: