Sign in to follow this  
vwdeviant

Brundle in "Pikey" Horror! :lol:

Oh man I nearly fell off the sofa on Sunday when he said this!

I rewound it about 3 times on the Sky+ cos I just couldn't believe he'd said it!

Quality! :D

Damn. Was hoping there would be a YouTube clip of this!

Lewis alledgely didn't see the Ginger-haired fellow in a dirty Donkey jacket with a stop-go lolly-pop while they were "resurfacing" the end of the pit lane.

Oh and apparently Kimi's car was towed away within 10 seconds of getting out as "scrap" by a nice gentleman with gelled hair in a Mitisi Shogun with a trailer and no plates! :lol:

I'm making sweeping generalisations of course! :grin:

Frankly if the bloody pikeys want to stand up and complain about this then they should pay some bloody tax to earn that privilege.

Cheeky fuggers complaining about Brundle - who the f**k do they think they are?

Frankly if the bloody pikeys want to stand up and complain about this then they should pay some bloody tax to earn that privilege.

My words exactly!

My words exactly!

Hit the nail on the head. Though, is it the pikeys complaining?

Probably not, in my experience "unpaid members of the caravan club" are far to interested removing engines and stripping out stolen cars and selling drugs to pay any attention to motor racing!

The people who will complain are the doo gooding hoity toitys who dont have to experience having the theiving scum stealing every local cash machine and robbing little old ladys of all their life savings when they replace a roof tile!

:hitler: wants Brundle for a moon beam :lol:

Gotta look on the bright side; the recent escalation in the price of oil has poked the cost of bitumen well beyond what pikeys will pay for it.

So your auntie is safe from having her drive coated / roof weatherproofed for at least this summer :D

Of course they'll still be nicking your socks off your washing line though.

Gotta look on the bright side; the recent escalation in the price of oil has poked the cost of bitumen well beyond what pikeys will pay for it.

So your auntie is safe from having her drive coated / roof weatherproofed for at least this summer :D

You're making the assumption that they were actually paying for the bitumen to start with? :lol:

LOL, that's true.

The Sweden match has been a bit dull so I photoshopped a special version of my avatar for this thread - what do you reckon?

Quality link vwdeviant. Just sent it to my mate who is a farmer and who spends a lot of his time clearing out rivers, etc. after they've been. Someone nicked my dad's MG TF of his drive last night though. Feckers. He's gutted. Don't know if it was pikeys though, but surely nicking cars makes you a pikey?

John, you noticed the amount of potholes? Reckon they're being all environmental and re-cycling the raods now? :lol:

John, you noticed the amount of potholes? Reckon they're being all environmental and re-cycling the raods now? :lol:

I'm all in favour of re-cycling... I've been doing it with my jokes for years, ha ha.

Q. What does a pikey get for his birthday?

A. Your bicycle

:D

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/7446274.stm

Quick Toad hide it's the PC police! :lol:

Article : "There is no word more offensive to a traveller, says Cliff Codona, a Roma Gypsy and chairman of the National Travellers Action Group. "

What rubbish... what about 'Gippo' ? or 'Cacker'?

There may be no integrity in journalism anymore, but I think I may have discovered one thing - the CF would have had a complaint by now if any pikeys were members of CF and had read this. Hallelujah! The Corrado is not a pikey car! Woot! Woot! I can put the burberry away now :D

Dissagree John,

Corrados have been pikey cars, but only for as long as it takes to get to the Scrap-man! :grin:

No you keep the Burberry Vest on "Brudder" :lol:

Dissagree John,

Corrados have been pikey cars, but only for as long as it takes to get to the Scrap-man! :grin:

No you keep the Burberry Vest on "Brudder" :lol:

You calling me a pikey? Cheeky barsteward!

:)