Sign in to follow this  
coolrado

top gear, Sunday 8pm repeated wednesday 7pm BBC2

Was down my local a couple months back when Jeremy Clarkson walks in!!! :shock: Clarkson was down filming TG for a couple of days, and was staying at the pub/hotel. Was a nice guy apparently, I didn't speak to him, but stayed for a couple of pints.

So expect to see a Mercedes Black(?) flying around on a beach in the new series.

Thought it was fairly good. The first episode is always tough and quite often where we all go 'God - more of the same...' but I did have a few laugh out loud moments in this episode.

The whole Boadicea wheels / ramming thing at the end was a bit beserk though wasn't it?! Clarkson seems to go more nuts with every passing year!

that Blonde with the black jumper that was to the left of clarkson was f*****g fit, i did not hear a word of what clarkson was going on about :lol:

that Blonde with the black jumper that was to the left of clarkson was f*****g fit, i did not hear a word of what clarkson was going on about :lol:

Oh I missed that, BBC iplayer me thinks :norty:

The replacement police car bit had me crying with laughter. My wife complained I was being too loud and she was upstairs!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh tits and arses, I flipping missed it!!! :( Anyone know when/where the repeat is on? Used to be Wednesdays I think?

Brilliant start to the new series :notworthy:

Nice to see the the Hammond crash hasn't made them go all health and safety on us :cuckoo:

hopefully the rest of the series will be just as good as it allready looks better than previous years.

Its on this friday or you should be able to get it on the BBC i-Player

It was ok! The ferrari looked like quite a monster, and the R8 taught the big boys a lesson in fuel economy 8).

Did anyone else think that a Corrado Policecar would have been cool?

The whole Boadicea wheels / ramming thing at the end was a bit beserk though wasn't it?! Clarkson seems to go more nuts with every passing year!

Oh come off it, that was f'in hilarious! Me and the missus were in tears and she hates TG / Clarkson :lol:

He thought he was going to pull off a nice Ben Hur moment, but instead ended up head butting the roof and the wheel falling off, absolute genius, PMSL!!

Spotted her too, she was cat walk material...... and then later on, talking to the stars in the car, two more stunning brunettes! :D

I think the show could end up being called "Totty Gear" if it gets any better.

Mind you, when the series first started there were no women at all, but as soon as they realised they will be very visibly on TV, strangely enough, loads of fit guests started appearing. Not complaining though :D

Oh come off it, that was f'in hilarious!

Just because I thought it was beserk, that doesn't mean I disliked it! I was laughing my ass off the whole way through that segment!! But it was a bit nuts!

Good, the more nuts the better!

When I saw those things I didn't think he (or the BBC) would actually go through with it as it's potentially very dangerous, but they did!! :shock: :lol:

Are the beeb finally loosening their PC and bureaucratic grip?

That whole police car bit was just awesome. :D When Hammond was driving his Vitara and his "tongue" fell off! :lol: Did anyone else spot the continuity error in that bit though?

The thing that bores me though is star in a reasonably priced car. I just fall asleep I'm so bored of it now. Or go and get something to eat. I just treat it as some kind of interlude.

Agreed. They should get rid of the Dullard in a cheesonably priced car and replace it with another feature, like more reversing off ramps in Allegros :D

Good start to new series... Police cars were truely coffee spitting funny (mental note not to drink during TG again)

Wait for the "Alfa for under £1k" challenge! You know that will end in tears, and smoke, lots of smoke!

Was it me or during the "what's coming up" bit did Jezza look like he may have injured a Bentley? Appeared to lose it right after a mid-power-slide blowout! :shock:

TG Stunt guy seems like a silly addition to the series, but hey a world record off the cuff not bad.

Oh and be perepared for return of the German Bird who beat Jezza's Jag in a transit at the ring! :notworthy:

Karl, yeah I did find myself somewhat distracted by her too!

Now who's going to organise a CF day out to watch TG being filmed then! :cheers: :clap:

Now who's going to organise a CF day out to watch TG being filmed then!

I've tried, without success, to bag just 2 tickets for just about every single series and never got anywhere near. It's pretty annoying - I wonder how many people in the crowd just go for a day out! Proper car nuts like us can't even get a look in! :(

Yup, I've had my name down for tickets for the last 3yrs, never got anywhere! :(

Now who's going to organise a CF day out to watch TG being filmed then!

I've tried, without success, to bag just 2 tickets for just about every single series and never got anywhere near. It's pretty annoying - I wonder how many people in the crowd just go for a day out! Proper car nuts like us can't even get a look in! :(

Supposed to be a Lottery but the RS owners club managed to blag it a while ago. Wonder if writing in to the TG office (above the One Show, London) and saying we can outfit the whole crowd with totty would help? :lol:

I used to have a 'contact' involved in Top Gear who i'd emailed a few times. No idea if he still works there though :(

Absolutely brilliant! Simple as that :D

i laughed that much it hurt. Loved the siren on James May's car - the sped up ice cream van tune. :lol:

Looking forward to the next one. I hope the standard is maintained.

not read this thread so this may already of been mentioned but my mate reckoned there was a corrado in the pile of cars that the guy jumped the allegro into, almost the car he landed on??

is it true?

i just checked the youtube video of it, and its not a corrado its a cavalier that i reckon my buddy saw :lol:

idiot! i told him at the time if there was a corrado i would of noticed

i just checked the youtube video of it, and its not a corrado its a cavalier that i reckon my buddy saw :lol:

idiot! i told him at the time if there was a corrado i would of noticed

There was a black Mk1 on the bottom row towards the landing ramp, though.