jassonvr6

Jassonvr6 my satin silver vr6

Yes, glad i got them painted gloss black!! They look alot better on the car than i thought they would!!! They look great!! :D

Went in yesterday for supercharger!!! +other bits,cant wait!!!

:D

Sweet...is that a V1 or V9? I take it you're running around 280/290 now? Also did you find a good sprayer in Surrey?

Its a v-9 unit!! Stage 2 vf charger....running around 300bhp.......know of a couple of paint shops,but if any1 knows of a really good 1 let me know...thanks....

I'd use the one that The Phirm use to be honest mate... nice C though - but not keen on the gloss black rims tbh!

Jason,

I take it that's my kit The Phirm have fitted to your car. Glad you're happy with it. :D

I can't believe how quickly they've fitted the 'charger to your car, given you only gave the car to them a couple of weeks ago...they've had mine for f@@kin' ages!! :(

Still hope to get it back soon. Well, drive carefully...and your next mod should be a Quaife/Peloquin - you'll never look back! :D Cheers for now, Charlie

NICE........................

any1 else notice, the road tax is out of date lol......in the very 1st pic

nice car.......love the silver.....

nice motor mate, love silver c's!

is it just me or can anyone else see what looks like a ghostly judo suit just above the bonnet in the 1st & 3rd pic? weird!!!

yes i see it too........strange :shrug:

I agree with everyone else, car looks super cool.

Just not with black wheels, i feel like lending you my silver ones while my cars off the road just to stop the painful image they leave in my brain!

Gone back to my speedlines now after loads of grief with wolfrace voodoo 2's (with 205/40/17s) kept denting the soft alloy and getting flat-spots. got them when everyone seemed to be putting audi tt style wheels on vw's to be a bit different, still got 5 left if someone fancies trying to get them sorted? Would swap for a good gearbox at the moment!

I have the same colour vr6 too, not as tidy as yours - paints really letting her down but then keeps going wrong so money has gone into keeping running, aethetics come later...

....running around 300bhp...........

What's that based on out of interest? Do you have a RR print?

Hi Charlie...

Hows it goin m8...hope u r well? Yes its your charger now fitted to my car! and its runnin great...

290-300 bhp so ive been told!!! only told!!!I dont really care what its puttin out!! But it does go well!! Paul said its one of the best corrados he has driven!!! must be good!!!He hates them!!!lol........was with Tim last night,and he said it drives sooo nice too!!! (and great brakes)!!!!

Two weeks!!!! NO! They only had my car a week!!! But your car is bein worked on as we type!!!lol.

Have a great Chrismas and see you next year!!! That goes to every1 on the forum!!!! Drive carefully!!

Jason........

Hey dude, don't wanna p*ss on your parade, but its more likely to be 285/290 rather than 300. If you just have the charger with no cooling, cams, water injection, exhaust upgrade etc then those are going to be your figures. (I assume you haven't as it hasn't been mentioned anywhere...but I take it you at least have red top injectors) I made 292 bhp with just 263 cams, but it did have a spike right at the top so is more like 290...check out the link in my sig for the RR plots.

Still, bet you're happy anyway!

Hi.......

Havin only been out 2 times since fittin the speedlines(winter wheels),i must say i do love them!!! :D

Drives really nice on them too......

Now lookin for center gauges...Volts/oil.....any1????

Still want to know your best paint shops!!

Just found this pic from Stoner 08....love my tt comps.....

I've always liked TT comps - even if they are relatively common - and I'd love some for the Golf. :)

Would they fit over big Brembos though (ie. on the Corrado) ?

hi Charlie......

happy new year to you......

tt comp look very nice on mk3.......they are the same size as the wheels you have got on at the moment,arent they???(on your corrado)!! :shrug:

Have you got that spare"NEW" charger belt ???? Or did u give it to tim? :shrug:

hi Charlie......

happy new year to you......

tt comp look very nice on mk3.......they are the same size as the wheels you have got on at the moment,arent they???(on your corrado)!! :shrug:

Have you got that spare"NEW" charger belt ???? Or did u give it to tim? :shrug:

Yeah, same size as the 'Rado wheels.

Re the belt, it was in the boot of my car, in its cardboard box. Might Tim have used a new belt when he fitted the 'charger to your car? You might give him a call to find out, but otherwise, I'm content you have it.

Still lookin for the best bodyshop around the surrey area!!!! tell me who u think is best pls :D

Also lookin for some ADU gauges for center console 8)

And once again thanks Charlie!!!

Hello!

Were did you get the vw centre caps to fit the TT comps and are they a good fit?

Ta

Hi m8.....got them from vw cost about £23 for all 4!!! :cuckoo: you need 55mm ones...they fit well :) or have a look on ebay..... :wave:

are these the flush ones or convex? If the latter that would be great because the length of the rear stud axle bolt means you cant fit the flat ones on