Sign in to follow this  
bigred

my 16 valver

Hi this is my 16 valver, i have some bits to stick on it when i get chance, gas flowed head, 265 piper cams with vernier pulley, 50mm inlet manifold, 4-2-1 down pipe, s/s exhaust, what do you think?,

climatronic wiring-Golf from May 01.pdfDSC00212.JPG[/attachment:ccigfok4]

2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfDSC00214.JPG[/attachment:ccigfok4]DSC00202.JPG[/attachment:ccigfok4]

needs lowering :lol:

seriously, nice car mate. What 4 branch have you got? I had an ashley on my Golf and it was the boyyyy.

Cann't remember i have been collecting bits and pieces for ages, so i can get it all done in a few days then back onto the rolling road again to see what my moneys brought,

Just renewed rear axle brake piping, wheel bearings, discs and pads (uprated greenstuff etc) and axle bushs, bit of a pig :nuts: to get out i think they where original,

Be interesting to get a before and after figure from the rolling road too, always useful knowing what really works to squeeze a bit more power out of a valver.

Hi car has been off the road over the winter, as the heater matrix pumped a gallon of coolant into the cabin :( , have got the head back on, but the header must have been for a left hand drive as it was trying to brake my streering rack when put together :shock: , have now done the heater matrix :cuckoo: , and is back on the road, will be putting cams in soon,