Sign in to follow this  
Supercharged

WTF! - Boy, 7, flips and crashes parents' car

It had to be in Hadleigh....

Shouldn't laugh really. And the best bit is they've offloaded the poor sod on some relatives so they can "clear their heads". Obviously they have a real sense of responsibility.

What sort of time zone reality do they live in with kids being up and going to bed at 1am :cuckoo: ..bunch of morons.

Clear their heads?! What the hell kind of nonsense is that?!

Parenting these days seems to be a completely forgotten art!

:cuckoo: a sad reflection of the sort of brainless disfunctional morons producing children and dragging them up in modern Britain, i do hope he never spilt his can of Super T or dropped his joint when that happened :wink:

StilI bless him, I expect the social services will pay the council for the damage to the fence and the tax payer will buy the scummers a new car next giro day, and his 18 year old parents can buy some Skunk to calm their nerves :censored:

and "little tommy" will have balls of steel and real "cred" with all the other children in the street who claim to be from Romany background :wink: and wear large horse shoe shaped rings and big necklaces

doubt it will be the last time he ends up behind the wheel of a car illegally, lets just hope next time its a fatal :grin:

doubt it will be the last time he ends up behind the wheel of a car illegally, lets just hope next time its a fatal :grin:

Sorry dude, but wishing a 7 year old lad dead is seriously f***ed up IMO.

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, but maybe you should think about what you're actually saying before clicking 'submit' if you've got views like that :confused:

im sure the inference was his welfare in later life.. :|

Just as a matter of interest at what age would it acceptable to express that view about some dick who basically nicks a car, totals it and could have killed someone else? :cuckoo: 17?..18? or 24months?

I know if it had been my car the little sod had nicked i'd be sticking him in bloody canoe and shoving him off to sea!!!!! :lol:

I should make it clear, I wasn't speaking from a moderating point of view, but a personal one.

IMO, wishing a 7 year old dead, is just f**ked up no matter what he's done, as he's a victim of his parents, certainly at that age.

It's up to you to decide at what age you think it's acceptable to wish death on people :shrug: , but personally I just feel very sorry for a kid of that age who's clearly being brought up by utter scum :( (just look at those wheels on that Mk3, for example) rather than wish him dead. In my eyes two wrongs don't make a right - i.e fighting barbaric behaviour with barbaric behaviour just makes you as bad as the scum that need to be dealt with.

persoanlly I just feel very sorry for a kid of that age who's clearly being brought up by utter scum :( rather than wish him dead.

I concur.

Nature vs Nurture, very few kids are born little $hits, but plenty grow into it.

The way I see it, they are more unlucky to be concieved.

Totally agree mate...kids aren't born arseholes their upbringing creates it.

Some are dragged down by the area they live in, the people around them but mainly by their parents. I work with teenage kids who's homelife is (to be brutely honest) absolute shite.

Parents who dont give a flying F@*k about them, treat them as a burden rather than someone they should have to take responsibilty for.

Some may say and quite rightly that thats no excuse for anti social behaviour trouble is their role models are the kind of people that (if they dont activiley encourage it) do sweet F.A to prevent so it becomes the norm.

Most of the kids are actually nice lads when you take the time and put the effort in to talk to them and some of them are desperate to get out of the shithole life/parents has dealt them. One or two make it,put the effort in and stick their up above the parrapit,its keeping it there thats the problem.

Mind you they do know if they touch my car I know where that canoe is stashed..lol

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, but maybe you should think about what you're actually saying before clicking 'submit' if you've got views like that :confused:

Sorry? what for? I was not implying when he was 7 years old! "the next time he illegaly gets behind the wheel of a car lets hope its fatal" i never implied what age that should be!

Besides that, would you share that view (or critisize someone for theirs that you have misconstrued) if A. any of your family or memebrs of it had been put in danger or hurt/worse buy the little turd?

B. if it was your car :shrug:

Besides any of that, i pay for what i own by earning it, i raise my children the best way i can, provide for them, take part in their education, their well being, guide them, interact with them.

Everyone defends this scrounging scum, and makes excuses for them, I dont :grin:

Sorry? what for? I was not implying when he was 7 years old! "the next time he illegaly gets behind the wheel of a car lets hope its fatal" i never implied what age that should be!

Besides that, would you share that view (or critisize someone for theirs that you have misconstrued) if A. any of your family or memebrs of it had been put in danger or hurt/worse buy the little turd?

B. if it was your car :shrug:

Besides any of that, i pay for what i own by earning it, i raise my children the best way i can, provide for them, take part in their education, their well being, guide them, interact with them.

Everyone defends this scrounging scum, and makes excuses for them, I dont :grin:[/quote:1kembamo]

LOL, misconstrued? Come on FFS that's a bit of a backtrack :lol: If you have such strong views then at least stand by them, don't make out that you didn't mean that you hope he dies next time he gets behind the wheel of a car illegally because you clearly did - whether he's 7 or 17.

And as I said, no matter what the circumstances I wouldn't wish death on anyone at any age, let alone a kid. He isn't scrounging scum, he's a 7 year old lad who's had the misfortune of being brought up by a pair of f***wits. I'd far rather he was taken from his family (in itself, a heartbraking thing to happen and only the best scenario in the most extreme circumstances IMO) and given a chance to have an upbringing with decent parents, there are plenty of people out there desperately trying for kids but cant conceive, which seems terribly unjust in my eyes when there are scum like this producing one after another and turning them into tomorrows criminals, only for the viscous circle to continue.

I'm not defending his actions or making excuses for them at all, I'm just pointing out that in my opinion, wishing death on a kid for getting into his parents car and driving is completely wrong.

You can moan all you like on this car based internet forum, about how you hate this and that and how you're whiter than white and this country is sh1t etc, but if you have such strong views why don't you try and make a change, or move elsewhere if you think the grass is greener, moaning on here won't get you anywhere.

Boys will be boys. I know he's only 7, but nonetheless. Lets just hope he will learn from that mistake :x

LOL, misconstrued? Come on FFS that's a bit of a backtrack :lol: If you have such strong views then at least stand by them, don't make out that you didn't mean that you hope he dies next time he gets behind the wheel of a car illegally because you clearly did - whether he's 7 or 17.

And as I said, no matter what the circumstances I wouldn't wish death on anyone at any age, let alone a kid. He isn't scrounging scum, he's a 7 year old lad who's had the misfortune of being brought up by a pair of f***wits. I'd far rather he was taken from his family (in itself, a heartbraking thing to happen and only the best scenario in the most extreme circumstances IMO) and given a chance to have an upbringing with decent parents, there are plenty of people out there desperately trying for kids but cant conceive, which seems terribly unjust in my eyes when there are scum like this producing one after another and turning them into tomorrows criminals, only for the viscous circle to continue.

I'm not defending his actions or making excuses for them at all, I'm just pointing out that in my opinion, wishing death on a kid for getting into his parents car and driving is completely wrong.

You can moan all you like on this car based internet forum, about how you hate this and that and how you're whiter than white and this country is s**t etc, but if you have such strong views why don't you try and make a change, or move elsewhere if you think the grass is greener, moaning on here won't get you anywhere.

Then we share a different opinion, im not back tracking, i at no point wished a 7 year old dead, you filled in that and formed YOUR opinion on that, I did infer the next time it should be fatal, 17 20, 35 makes no difference to me, twat enough to do it, you pay the consequence as long as it dont involve innocent people why would any care :shrug: Im not after a nobel peace prize :lol:

some lessons in life are hard ones, maybe his parents and he should learn to take responsibility for their own actions

you only get one life, so do others, if their irresponsibility and actions led to the injury or death of some one a damaged fence or car would be insignificant

critisize all you like, seems a lot of people on here are wet, or at least dont like other peoples opinions, or worse just say "yeah" and agree all the time, which is fucking lame!

Think you may need to try the other side of the bed tommorow, you seem a bit "timmy tired" :lol:

Haha, I did wonder how long it would take for you to resort to name calling etc, you've contradicted yourself aswell as backtracked and tried to make out that you've been 'misconstrued' rather than stand by what you said (or indeed, take it back)

Like you say, we'll agree to disagree - if disagreeing with your opinon makes me 'wet' or 'timmy tired' then so be it 8)

I am still wondering how he got the keys , knew how to start it up put it in gear ect ect clever kid :grin: IMO .

And will you :camp: stop fighting over this pikey crap.

RADDOMAN!

Boys will be boys. I know he's only 7, but nonetheless. Lets just hope he will learn from that mistake :x

Yeah, next time he'll steer more to the left... :lol:

critisize all you like, seems a lot of people on here are wet, or at least dont like other peoples opinions, or worse just say "yeah" and agree all the time, which is **** lame!

Lol, a couple of weeks back you complained that this forum wasn't friendly, all because a couple of people disagreed with you, then you come back with that statement (not the for the first time either), I don't understand, do you want people to be friendly or not?? I could call that hypocritical, but that wouldn't be friendly of me, would it? :lol:

Yeah, next time he'll steer more to the left... :lol:

:lol: :lol: Nice one!

I am still wondering how he got the keys , knew how to start it up put it in gear ect ect clever kid :grin: IMO .

And will you :camp: stop fighting over this pikey crap.

RADDOMAN!

Doesnt suprise me tbh. Im sure loaads of kids under the legal driving age will know how to drive - well the theory of it anyway. Young society has changed quite alot, even since i was young and im only 25, kids grow up faster then they should be. I young lad and lass walked passed me the other day, both seemed pleasant, not much different from myself when i was young. Until the lad opened his mouth and it was 'f*ck' this and 'f*ck' that, i was shocked! Like i say kids grow up before their time, kids dont want to be kids they want to be adults and do what they like.

You find yourself looking for handbags on ebay often do you? :camp: :lol:

Anyway, there's nothing wrong with reasoned debate, but when it turns to petty name calling etc is when I bow out, so there's no handbags needed here :wink: