Sign in to follow this  
Supercharged

WTF! - Boy, 7, flips and crashes parents' car

:salute: right o, seems you can say what you like on here if you part of the clique but ifnot you cant? im allowed my opinion on anything, dont expect you or anyone else to agree with, you began the recationary thread against my opinion, i just said what i thought, not what i thought you would like! its called an opinion and neither you or your your little girlfriends support will change that :grin:

Boys will be boys. I know he's only 7, but nonetheless. Lets just hope he will learn from that mistake :x

Yeah, next time he'll steer more to the left... :lol:

:lol:

:salute: right o, seems you can say what you like on here if you part of the clique but ifnot you cant? im allowed my opinion on anything, dont expect you or anyone else to agree with, you began the recationary thread against my opinion, i just said what i thought, not what i thought you would like! its called an opinion and neither you or your your little girlfriends support will change that :grin:

WTF are you on about mate? :lol: :lol: You keep digging yourself in deeper :salute:

Having just seen that you've already had one warning for this EXACT reason, I suggest you read back through the thread slowly and actually think about what you're saying as you're really not making much sense, and there's really no need to get offensive, nobody else is :)

If you can't debate a point without getting upset and start throwing insults then it may be best not to get into it in the first place, absolutely no-one is denying you an opinion so i'm not sure where you've got that from :shrug:

Nature vs Nurture, very few kids are born little $hits, but plenty grow into it.

The way I see it, they are more unlucky to be concieved.

I completely agree. No matter how many times me and Toady go for some brown loving, he's yet to get pregnant.

And I think with that, its time to take a time-out.

I'm gonna lock this now, as its not exactly pretty... :wave:

....... as its not exactly pretty... :wave:

No matter how many times me and Toady go for some brown loving, he's yet to get pregnant.

Couldn't agree more.