Sign in to follow this  
Chris Langdon

who was that taken a photo of my car at M4 services???

hello,

just wondering if it was anybody on here taken a few snap shots of my lhasa green mk1 golf gti at the m4 services just before you get to bristol, you have a classic green VR6 storm, three lads in it around 7:30 ish,

if so could you forward me the pics as i have not got many decents photo of her, and i looked like you had a very flash camera

many thanks

Chris L

Either the Police, or someone gonna nick it?

I'd try some Mk1 Golf sites matey, maybe you will see your pride and joy on there!

This is a corrado forum?! :shock: wtfbbq :lol:

There aren't many green storms on here, I'm sure you'll find out quickly if it belongs to anyone. There's only a small minority of C owners that are actually on the forum unfortunately.

It's not just me that was confused by the boost monkey comments then? :lol:

There aren't many green storms on here, I'm sure you'll find out quickly if it belongs to anyone. There's only a small minority of C owners that are actually on the forum unfortunately.

An attempt at wit?

Not really, more like plain english. Percentage of Corrado owners in the UK who ACTUALLY use the forum is pretty small.

prehaps they have better things to do :shrug:

Not really, more like plain english. Percentage of Corrado owners in the UK who ACTUALLY use the forum is pretty small.

No no, i understood what you said boost. Just didnt think the above statement was the case, is it?

Where would you suggest is a better place to try looking for this Corrado owner then? :dorky:

And why would a Corrado owner be a member of a MK1 forum and not a Corrado forum? :scratch:

:lol:

:confused4: What I was trying to say was that not every Corrado owner is on the forum, but yeah it's a good place to start looking. Never said it wasn't...

But as they were taking pictures of your Mk1, it might be easier finding pictures of your Mk1 on a website and then talking to the guy who uploaded them?

Saying that, there's only a few people who own green storms so you might find the owner on here, who knows :D

Hope you get it sorted, and throw us up some pictures of it whilst you're here :grin:

As we have over 9,000 members and I think there were under 10,000 C's brought to the UK, how do you arrive at the statement that most owners don't use the forum?

Personally I'd say a significant number of C owners have used the forum at some point, even if they haven't registered.

I'm not disputing it really as it's a pointless argument .... I'm just curious more than anything.

It wasn't me.

I also don't own a storm, nor was I on the M4.

Thanks.

it was between junction 17 and 18 of the m4, was coming back from the mk1 golf owners annual meet at billing, i was eatin a BK meal at the Leighdelamere services with my partner, when three lads spotted my mk1 in the car park one took a couple of pics as i said before, then they drove over to it and back around, ask if it was my car i said yeah, they said nice mk1 mate and they were on there way!!

thanks for the kind words lads who ever u are? lol like i said would be great to get a copy of the photos as i said before plus my cameras crap

they were in a classic green vr6 storm with red rear tint lights

sorry for all the confusion any help i would be most gratful.

p.s. the show was very good by the way!! :D

junction 18 is where the doggers meet. perhaps they were doggers.

:clap: :rofl:

now one of the mods quoted on hear that there where near 9000 corrado forum users on here, he didnt actually state the percentage which were cocks, and i know cocks (as mr clarkson would put it) used to do drive BMW's and have apparently moved into AUDIs but i didnt realise that a small number had brought VW Corrados as well!!!!

seriously tho guys WHY?? yeah a jokes a joke but if someones posted up on here, and it has no relevance to me or help to them i just dont bother

you better make that 8999 corrado forum users if all i get is shit from a load off key board Warriors!!!

lock this one mods im wasting my time :?

You mean between junctions 17 and 18 of the M4, you were in a MkI Golf eating a BK and the Corrado was a green Storm with red rear tints?

Nope, wasn't me either... sorry.

(Although I was between junctions 23 and 24 of the M1 in an orange and purple polka dot Datsun Sunny, taking pictures of a yellow Volvo convertible with chrome tractor wheels and an interior trimmed with cat skin. See pictures at http://www.does-your-love-only-come-in-a-volvo.com )