Sign in to follow this  
ardandy

Which Car?

You can get damn good deals on finance on nearly new from main dealers or independants.

Work out the money you lose on depreciation, ifs far more than the extra % or so on finance...

Your money mate but whatever way you look at it 30% or so is what you lose in the first yr on a car, show me a used car finance deal that loses that sort of cash over the term...

Ill also say a 4 yr old 3 series will be worth a hell of a lot more than a 3 yr old Octavia or equivalent if you offload in 3 yrs.

Theres more to it than a fancy finance deal when its your own money, trade is down atm so you can twist their arms to get what you want...

You can get damn good deals on finance on nearly new from main dealers or independants.

Work out the money you lose on depreciation, ifs far more than the extra % or so on finance...

Your money mate but whatever way you look at it 30% or so is what you lose in the first yr on a car, show me a used car finance deal that loses that sort of cash over the term...

Ill also say a 4 yr old 3 series will be worth a hell of a lot more than a 3 yr old Octavia or equivalent if you offload in 3 yrs.

Theres more to it than a fancy finance deal when its your own money, trade is down atm so you can twist their arms to get what you want...

I have to agree. And there should be no nasty repair bills on a year old Beemer or Audi as they are still under warranty for two years and if you must then you can pay another £300 at the end of this and get another years warranty added (or figure this into the initial deal and get them to throw it in for free)

At the end of the day you get to drive a nicer car for the same money and quite possibly get more of your money back at the end of your three years running.

:wink:

All the warranty stuff really depends on how long you intend to keep the car. A Leon or Octavia will be substantially cheaper to maintain than a BMW once the warranty has expired. I would also say that the Leon/Octavia will probably be more reliable, and you won't have the BMW 'rep tosser' stigma :lol:

If you want a new car, go for it. Sounds like you can manage it comfortably enough. I can understand the 'fors' and 'againsts', but at the end of the day, it's your choice :) . Keep us posted!

cheap wow gold is what players use to buy weapons, armors, food, potions and other items needed for game play. To do world of warcraft powerleveling instead of buying gil in game that would be more benefit to your account. power leveling not only directly reach your require but also save a lot of time for you.. you can escape the boring steps and enjoy the game freely.

We hope this above-mentioned information is beneficial and useful for you. If you have a great demand of the latest news and wow power leveling information, please click to our website where we offer some wow gold guide for our sincere customers to help them solve the funding problem.

Don't be irresolute! Just come to our website and place your order for wow powerleveling then you will get your character to your desired high level fast. We are ready to serve you and nice to help you to have a wonderful wow life.

Errr yeah :confused4:

There's more and more of these spammers appearing at the moment, if you see any of this type of post please report it to the mods by clicking the exclamation mark tab in the top right corner of the post

how many kids do you have? can you not fit them in the back of a new scirocco?

They are a lot nicer in the flesh than I thought they were in all the pictures I've seen, I'm taking one out for a test drive on Sunday, can't wait to see how it does :)

Must admit to really liking the Octavia VRS. I'm down to the final two for a job with a business that has VW, Audi, Mercedes and Skoda sites, looks like they'd be pretty generous with a company car but I'm keen on one of these, I love the tough no nonsesnse feel that they have