Sign in to follow this  
ericgill

New member !

Hi everybody, this is Eric, from France.

I saw your link on Facebook, so I decided to join. :wave:

Sorry if my english is poor sometimes :(

I own a 1993 VR6 Corrado which I started to renew about 1 year ago. It's almost finished now. :clap:

Bonjour! Eric, nice Corrado, need to be lower!!!!!! :norty: I am off to the Somme in a few weeks, not in my Corrado this time sadly, but i travelled around Normandy May 2008 in it, never saw another Corrado though :grin: , it was superb to use it on the French roads! so much better surfaces & driving manners than the average UK motorist :wink:

Bonjour! Eric, nice Corrado, need to be lower!!!!!! :norty: I am off to the Somme in a few weeks, not in my Corrado this time sadly, but i travelled around Normandy May 2008 in it, never saw another Corrado though :grin: , it was superb to use it on the French roads! so much better surfaces & driving manners than the average UK motorist :wink:

Sorry for you you didn't see any other Corrado around Normandy, because there are some over there... :grin:

I think especially about my friend which Corrado has been elected most beautiful Corrado at the VW Days 2008 and who lives over there...

dscn0120.jpg :luvlove:

Welcome to the Forum Eric!

Nice lookin VR you have there, the paintwork looks immaculate!

Thanks for him ! :tongue:

In fact, the whole driver side has been painted anew last month, the rest is stock (flash red). :luvlove:

P7047542.JPG

Nice Corrado, looks like you running same tyres as me, Parada Spec 2's.

Must say that last silvery grey C you posted is stunning!!!

My tires are Momo Corse Black 17"

I love this car too, his owner made a very great job on it...

Wanna see a bit more ??? :)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Liking the knee bars from the TT in the last couple of shots, unfortunately I'm far too tall to be able to fit those comfortably... :D

Hi, welcome to the forum!

Your corrado looks nice, I think lowering it would finish it off though 8). Paintwork looks mint!

That silvery corrado is interesting - never seen analogue clocks with a late dash!

Unfortunately, I have to make a choice between lowering my car, OR putting it in the garage at night... :(

Maybe air ride would be the solution ? :tongue:

Some news about my Corrado... :wave:

After a meeting in which I could see a very nice interior in a Seat Leon, I decided to refresh mine 8)

After a quick search, and for only

Sorry for you you didn't see any other Corrado around Normandy, because there are some over there... :grin:

I think especially about my friend which Corrado has been elected most beautiful Corrado at the VW Days 2008 and who lives over there...

dscn0120.jpg :luvlove:

I saw this car @ The Nurburgring for the 20 Year anniversary & it rocked!! Looks even better with all red rear lights too 8) 8)

Your car is looking great, great paint & I love black wheels too. Just get it lower :thumb right: