Sign in to follow this  
denny@autotech.com

Autotech Sport Tuning Free Shipping To UK

autoBIG.jpg

Autotech Sport Tuning has been helping enthusiast with performance and aftermarket parts since 1983 and we are now branching out to the UK to service all your performance parts needs. As an introduction, we are offering FREE shipping on all parts to the UK for Corrado Forum Members. We offer a wide variety of Volkswagen parts from transmission, engine, and suspension parts to suite all your needs. If you have any questions, please feel free to email or call at anytime.

Ordering online, use code: CORRADOFORUM to receive free shipping

You can place your order over the phone by calling: 1.800.553.1055

Denny

Autotech Sport Tuning

29 Journey

Aliso Viejo, CA 92656

[email protected]

Thanks for that. With the dollar still comparing quite nicely against the pound, shipping has often been the barrier to getting stuff from the states so this is excellent news :)

So what would it cost me in total for a differential then, the cost in dollars to you at whatever currency rate it works out at and who works that out anyway, no shipping cost but i would still have to pay tax and delivery over here?

So what would it cost me in total for a differential then, the cost in dollars to you at whatever currency rate it works out at and who works that out anyway, no shipping cost but i would still have to pay tax and delivery over here?

Total will be US$895.00 for a Wavetrac Differential. You do not pay shipping. The customs you pay will be at most 2.5%. We do not have control over customs costs. If you think about it, if you still pay customs you will be saving a lot of money due to exchange rate and free shipping.

I've usually been done for Vat and the usual Parcelforce £10-£15 extortion charge.

That diff is still mighty tempting though!

Who decides the exchange rate though as i do want a diff.

How about a group buy can it be even cheaper then.

exchange rate is determined by the method you use to pay junkie. basically, if you dont have a means of paying locally in dollars, then whatever financial institution you pay through (bank, creditcard, paypal etc) will charge you their exchange rate at the time of the transaction.

I've usually been done for Vat and the usual Parcelforce £10-£15 extortion charge.

Aye, that's usually the way it works, so you'd be looking at £600 near as dammit for it delivered to your door.

Who decides the exchange rate though as i do want a diff.

I presume you mean who decides the exchange rate to calculate the tax on? It'll probably be based on prime rate, which is floating around 1.8 at the moment, but it's unlikely to fluctuate by much more than £5 tops. You can check on http://www.xe.com for the latest numbers though.

Just thinking though......the Autotech list prices would include the US sales tax/Vat? As it's an export could this be deducted form the list price?

Just thinking though......the Autotech list prices would include the US sales tax/Vat? As it's an export could this be deducted form the list price?

Nah, unfortunately not - US sites always list stuff excluding tax.

Nah, unfortunately not - US sites always list stuff excluding tax.

The price is not including tax, but you do not pay the US tax. You would only pay the tax if you lived in california. The out the door charge from us to the UK is what is listed on the site. Example: diff=$895.00, you are charged $895.00 Shipped to your door.

How about a group buy can it be even cheaper then.

So any thoughts on this?

You could probably stick me down for one