Sign in to follow this  
fla

polished chrome interior pulls

Just relaced the old black plastic ones with the chrome ones - looks much nicer, surprising how such a small mode makes such an improvement.

Just one comment though - the door pulls dont retract fully when released, its as though they rub on the black surround. Has anyone else had this problem and how did you resolve it? Dont feel like trimming bits of plastic off, tbh.

I filed off some of the new door pulls, just a little of the tail end which meant that they didnt get caught.

Just relaced the old black plastic ones with the chrome ones - looks much nicer, surprising how such a small mode makes such an improvement.

Just one comment though - the door pulls dont retract fully when released, its as though they rub on the black surround. Has anyone else had this problem and how did you resolve it? Dont feel like trimming bits of plastic off, tbh.

Mine were the same. I attacked the plastic of the surround with a dremel and removed just enough for them to sit flush.

OK cheers guys. JMC? Can you do this in situ or does the door card have to come off again?

OK cheers guys. JMC? Can you do this in situ or does the door card have to come off again?

I took the card off to do it mate. It was a bit of 'put the handle on, see where it sticks, remove, dremel a bit out, put it back,...'. Much, much easier to do with the card off. Took me about 10mins to do each side, and then 10-15mins to take each door card off and on, so not too bad really.

I'll post some up this weekend Leonard. Should really have taken some 'before' shots' but we all know what they look like anyway.

i seen these on teebay, wondered what they would look like and didn kno weather i wanted em or not, get some pics up so i can see :p :)

Not sure who the request for images was aimed at, but here's a pic of mine...

they dont look as "bling" as i expected em to, if you no what i mean, i thought they might stand out like a sore thumb tbh :) look good tho