Sign in to follow this  
Andy665

AMG CLK Black Series or RS6

Strange but very enjoyable interview I had today.

At the end of the interview the Sales Director who had been part of the interview panel asked me to give my opinion of what his net company car should be, he couldn't make his mind up. Off we went outside to look at his choices which eneded up with me and him both giving them a good run out.

RS6 is awesome but the CLK is just in a different league - oh what it must be like to have to make such difficult decisions

He should be less ostentatious and take an E320 diesel estate.

Considering the current economic climate, if I worked for a sales director who turned up for work in an RS6 it would have go faster stripes on it very very quickly... not that I understand you couldn't say that in a job interview :(

NO Choice really, took these tonight at Brands Hatch :D its insane! lambo V10 and turbo`d :cuckoo: 20 inch rims and discs bigger than my wheels :shock: (and shares in Shell optimax naturaly)

20080827_0531.jpg

20080827_0532.jpg

20080827_0533.jpg

The RS6 just felt like a big heavy lump with a stupidly powerful engine whilst the CLK felt really special, like comparing a sledgehammer to a scalpel, then again the CLK is £30k more expensive.

Corozin - he jokingly said that he is doing his bit to downsize, he is trading down from a V12 Bi-turbo SL

I don't really like merc's post mid 80's they all look the same... but I have to say something about the amg clk black edition wets my whistle :)

RS6 for me mercs build quality is shit these days

and apart from that i love the understated avant with the hammer attitude :notworthy:

Mercedes build quality did take a massive dip in the late 90's and early 00's, even Mercedes have admitted that. Current Mercs are back to where they used to be - as it should be considering the price of the things

RS6 for me, have never been a fan of Merc's. They're all too similar looking.....

Hehe, and you're saying Audi's don't all look exactly the same? :lol:

ooooo first chance to use new quick reply format......CLK black in white 'ON MY GOD' yes please !!!

I think all Audi's do look so similar, but I still really like the RS's.