Sign in to follow this  
morpheus20170

Where do I get insurance for a G60

Can someone please tell me where I get insurance for a G60 as I would love one but I am having trouble finding insurance without paying £1500 for it.

I'm 33 but after a recent accident I don't have any no claims bonus but I don't want to get some piece of s..t to get my no claims up again although I only had one year so I need insurance cheaper than this.

PLEASE HELP!!

Cheers,

Paul

Try Atlas in Guildford: 01483 454700. Lets just say I 've had an 'interesting' driving history but they came in about a grand cheaper than anyone else for fully comp :D

Brentacre Insurance are great for performance VW's (std. or modded) They are run by Club GTI members apparently.

They gave the best price on my G60 (i'm 24) that is with mods and I can go up to 180 BHP within that policy (they can cover higher BHP too)

hi ya i tried adrain flux and they buggered me, tried to give me less no claims and are not the cheapest. try green light, part of club gti, they got my highly modded g60 for about a grand fully comp parked outside 2 ys no claim but i can only use it for privet use and limited to 4000 miles a year, which might not sound many but i only use it on weekend and to shows,. i'm 24. can't be bad, adrain f*@x wanted 1500.

Liverpool Victoria for me. 34yo - '91J 16V C - 9+NCD - 0pts - Leeds postcode £406 F/C Protected. Although the legal disclaimer on their site states "no mods", they do cover all mods except capacity increases, and don't care about security devices or where it's kept (garage/drive/road).

Top company.

Try Chris Notts Insurance. If you get one you like they will give you a

http://www.ckinsurance.co.uk/

discuount if you are in the Corrado Club of Great Britain (mebership pays itself)

or HCI

Barclaycard also beat any quote you find. These are the three I have used to insure my C in the past

Whats the difference between 'protected no claims' and 'guaranteed no claims' ?

I asked the monkey at HIC when I needed renewal, and he said its the same thing :?

Although I think he was just saying that cos he didnt actually know :)

ive just gone with adrian flux and they were £20 cheeper than admiral with my standard g60&tpft,now its got a 20vt,190bhp&that fully comp £429 with 4 years nc,i nearly fell of my chair with this quote as the rest whated around £850-£1200.just ring around because every body is different.

Try Chris Notts Insurance. If you get one you like they will give you a

http://www.ckinsurance.co.uk/

discuount if you are in the Corrado Club of Great Britain (mebership pays itself)

Chris Knott were a whole £300 cheaper than anybody else could quote me !!

Quoted £847 (fully comp) last month - 34yrs - 9 points & 2yrs no-claims - fairly well modded G60 - all declared !!

Quoted £847 (fully comp) last month - 34yrs - 9 points & 2yrs no-claims - fairly well modded G60 - all declared !!... :

:shock: ....9 points!!!

Quoted £847 (fully comp) last month - 34yrs - 9 points & 2yrs no-claims - fairly well modded G60 - all declared !!... :

:shock: ....9 points!!!

3 for speeding

6 for driving without due care & attention - reversed into a bollard in a 7.5ton truck !!

Thanks to everyone that has replied, I just wish I couyld find that G60, I might have to stick with old faithful, 1.8 16v for the time being but if anyone sees a good G60 around for between 2kand 2.5k then please let me know.

Cheers,

Paul