Sign in to follow this  
Sonicriot13

Singapore Grand Prix

I'm not even going to get started on the subject of global warming.

NO i best shut the hell up about it too, ill only get worked up.

Any the grand prix was brilliant...

Agreed. :|

Hybrid GP cars next....

Why did I feel the shaow of Mosley lurking after I heard about the Paris Debarcle?

As to Singapore, great race, exta dimension with the lights and a decent "street" circuit too, much moving about and bumpings, now all we needed was a drop or two of moisture.. but maybe next year if they keep it at the same time (rainy season!).

As to Japan... Fuji Speedway! Back after 20 years ! Whoo hoo!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsp ... 426677.stm

Oh and John Love the "Motivational Poster" :lol:

Trouble is, going on purely what the said on the tv, if it rains the race will most likely fail to start/be stopped.

They'd employ little know rule F50, section 360 Scudaria, sub-section 250 GTO....

"If it rains at any night races then the race will be abandoned and it will automatically be deemed a Ferrari 1-2 with both McLaren's crashing on the first corners, thus incurring a 10 place drop on the next grid for cutting the circuit" :fondle:

Trouble is, going on purely what the said on the tv, if it rains the race will most likely fail to start/be stopped.

They'd employ little know rule F50, section 360 Scudaria, sub-section 250 GTO....

"If it rains at any night races then the race will be abandoned and it will automatically be deemed a Ferrari 1-2 with both McLaren's crashing on the first corners, thus incurring a 10 place drop on the next grid for cutting the circuit" :fondle:

:lol:

I don't think Max would tell you, best to ask one of his sons, apparently Dino, Enzo and little Daytona are nice blokes

Thought Daytona was a daughter? :lol:

That's just what he told you mate. :lol:

Believe me if that were the case I'd be straight down the Sun's offices with an exclusive about "That not-a-Nazi's cross dressing son shame" And then retire to the Carribean...

I don't think Max would tell you, best to ask one of his sons, apparently Dino, Enzo and little Daytona are nice blokes

I thought the children were named Adolf, Heinrich & Josef after his godparents? [ducks and waits for lawsuit]

waaaaa waaaaa waaaaaa bl00dy cry babies. :lol: I wish Ferrari would take it on the chin and stop blaming the track (singapore too bumpy to overtake - other drivers managed it), conditions or rules etc. Sh!t happens, look at mclaren last year or the Spa decision. I used to like ferrrari, but they just act like kids when things dont go their way.

I reckon it could still be close in the last 3 races, but the next race is going to be the turning point as to whether Massa is still in it or not - its going to be exciting :D

I agree the 'no pitting under safety car conditions' rule should be scrapped.

Gotta love some of the spin coming out of Ferrari in that article, although the last comment about Ferrari are always world champions does tend to add another ton of wood to the fire that is the FIA are that far up Ferrari's bum that...

Gotta love some of the spin coming out of Ferrari in that article, although the last comment about Ferrari are always world champions does tend to add another ton of wood to the fire that is the FIA are that far up Ferrari's bum that...

Lets all prepare for future controversy. Why is anyone related to a team, which ever team it is, allowed to join a council or authority - surely that creates some sort of biased towards ferrari?

Lets all prepare for future controversy. Why is anyone related to a team, which ever team it is, allowed to join a council or authority - surely that creates some sort of biased towards ferrari?

Has Italy still got a communist party?? :lol:

edit: a bit irrelevant, depending on how you view Ferrari's behaviour! Bloody Communists!! :lol:

Has Italy still got a communist party?? :lol:

edit: a bit irrelevant, depending on how you view Ferrari's behaviour! Bloody Communists!! :lol:

:lol:

Ferrari will pull it back. You'll see. :D

With a little help from the fia no doubt.....i can't beleive how many decisions have benefitted them this season. it makes me mad that its not an even contest.

Ferrari will pull it back. You'll see. :D

With a little help from the fia no doubt.....i can't beleive how many decisions have benefitted them this season. it makes me mad that its not an even contest.

Look at it another way. They're getting help and still struggling to beat Mclaren HA.