Sign in to follow this  
tombell999

nugget valver what do u think??

hey guys this is my car, i bought it off a good mate of mine changed it a lil bit and got well into the scence tell me wot u think? thanks!!............. ill post more pics when he car is completely done!climatronic wiring-Golf from May 01.pdf027.JPG[/attachment:3llwg4bg]2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdf029.JPG[/attachment:3llwg4bg]031.JPG[/attachment:3llwg4bg]

nice looking ride, I was wondering what ats cups looked like on a rado and i have to say their not bad on a nugget. I was thinking of having my brothers old pair for my aqua blue

yer!! they look good! u need stretch tyres on them tho! my front ones are stretched at the moment now just got to save up a bit more and get the back ones stretched! but i think they look nice! cheers anyway!

I think I like. Those wheels look cool too, a hint of the OE steelies about them but a bit dished too.

had it for about 5 months now done all the body work myself! ( had big dents in the sides and huge rust patches!) but its a nugget so i bought it as a project. jus maybe needs a professional laquer on the back quarter panels! apart from tht its nearly ready to take to shows :)

Looking good.

My fella and I spent quite a while going all over the country looking at nugget valvers earlier this year. I wonder if it was one of the ones we looked at?

Did you get it locally?

Edit - just seen that you got it off a mate so it was probably not advertised nationally.

don't like the ATS cups, well too overdone and don't suit the corrado's lines.

don't listen to anyone who tells you to stretch your tires either :nono:

2p.

Looks good mate. I like it, quite different.

I too have always wondered what ATS Cups would look like on a Rado. Think this is the first i've seen.

Looks sweet mate, think I prefer the cups to the Ronals.

Bet the bloke you bought it off was exceptionally handsome and extremely gifted in the trouser department 8)

Also this is a random place to put this thread, lay off the Orange Lucozade in future :drinking:

I think that maybe you should have a sticker in the rear window that says 'YeahLow' -get it LoL. If you are in Weymouth Dorset get some more pics by the sea etc, should look great.