Sign in to follow this  
fla

Audi S5, S3

Damn its quick - just had one drive past me and thought i'd catch him up and have a look. No chance. Foot glued to the boards and he was just disappearing. Poor little VR just didnt have enough grunt. Must get that turbo fitted next year...

Also, what are the thoughts on the S3? They're getting quite cheap now seen a few for around £4k, so the Corrado may have to go into storage. Actually need one for the business as I was told by the MD that the C 'had a few years on it'.

Also, what are the thoughts on the S3? They're getting quite cheap now seen a few for around £4k, so the Corrado may have to go into storage. Actually need one for the business as I was told by the MD that the C 'had a few years on it'.

I've been tempted by these recently, but more the new one's with the 267bhp 2.0T motor, but I don't think the other half would let me have 2 non-sensible cars. So think I'll be sticking with FI on the C to keep me entertained.

And yes those S5's are very quick, but then it is a 4.2 V8 with 350bhp. My boss has just put his order in for the new RS5, he's trading in his RS6 Avant which is an awesome car so I can't wait to see the new one.