Sign in to follow this  
nick vr6

WTF is this guy on??

thank you so much for that, it's just made my lunchtime :lol: , everyone in the office keeps wondering why I keep blurting out laughs, that's the funniest thing I've seen for ages, the cut-and-shut clutch and the lightened flywheel were just the icing on the cake.

That is just plain stoopid.

I've seen less swarf and metal fillings after a day drilling holes in metal plate than are going into the car!

WTF is going on with all the instant gasket ? Talk about geto mods..

Ok, got a bit further into the thread now. That airbox! :lol: :lol: :lol: But I've reached a point now where it has stopped being funny and started being depressing.

The clutch butchery was terrifying... :|

Yeah, it was pretty scary. It seems like he just bodges and welds as he goes along with no thought to safety or proper balancing. I'm surprised it hasn't lunched its way thru the gearbox yet.

The painting skills take the biscuit too, the way he has painted the u-joints on the prop, or the way most things have the paint peeling already or rust showing thru.

Did you see the vid of them first starting it? It sounded like a very ill 30 year old fiesta!

Thank god he's a ricer.