Sign in to follow this  
nmahi

SUEDE ROOF LINING? ANYONE? ANY COLOURS******PHOTOS*****

do you have pics of a sunroof headliner being recovered?

no MR MONKEY, but ive had a look at one (ebay).......shouldnt be to difficult......maybe some can post me some pics of a sunroof headliner off a car? ........

Hi there am interested but would like it body colour of my car it is bordeaux pearl if you could do it in that colour I would defo be interested.

Also if I go for this, if anyone is going to santa pod next week and planning on getting theirs done (who live nearby to this guy), Any offers to take mine too?

colour charts is uplaoded now......

try these

23102008232-small.jpg

23102008234-small.jpg

if you dont mind me asking what glue do you use to stick the suede to the lining?

hi mate, its a from a place in brum that does Upholstery , thats where the materials is from too.....hence GOOD STUFF!

Whereabouts in Brum are you mate? might come and check your handywork out this weekend if thats ok

Cheers

Whereabouts in Brum are you mate? might come and check your handywork out this weekend if thats ok

Cheers

near the villa ground, where are u? i havent fitted it in the car yet. but yes you can come and have a look mate

near the villa ground, where are u? i havent fitted it in the car yet. but yes you can come and have a look mate

must be busy round there tonight. Im in moseley, other side of town really, PM me your moby number and ill give you a bell saturday.

Cheers

must be busy round there tonight. Im in moseley, other side of town really, PM me your moby number and ill give you a bell saturday.

Cheers

PM SENT

Hi there am interested but would like it body colour of my car it is bordeaux pearl if you could do it in that colour I would defo be interested.

Also if I go for this, if anyone is going to santa pod next week and planning on getting theirs done (who live nearby to this guy), Any offers to take mine too?

colour charts is uplaoded now......

try these

23102008232-small.jpg

23102008234-small.jpg

Alright mate the first looks a bit light to me and the second a bit piurple but hey am coloured blind a bit anyone else have any ideas whether this is close to the colour I need?

Thanks

Would the fabric stick to any of the plastic trims or sun visors, for example?

i reckon, i could do a/b/c pillers....it will stick to sunvisors, but it wont look gud, plus u will probably lose the light/mirrors...

im thinking i mite do my pillers as a sample....i dnt no....maybe some1s got spares i can use?......

Sunvisors - i went to see my fabric man today, he gave me a product to use on visors to change the colours, so maybe a opt ....watch this space.

I am very intrested in this but like others im sure, i would want to make sure i could get black sun visors to match.

I am very intrested in this but like others im sure, i would want to make sure i could get black sun visors to match.

i can do black visors now too........

26102008239-small.jpg

26102008240-small.jpg

26102008241-small.jpg

26102008242-small.jpg

The visors look good mate any note on how much?

i cant believe how well they have turned out.....they actually look factory!!!! although ive noticed one problem, which you cannot see but i want to highlight it .....see pic below

26102008243-small.jpg

the circled red show wear, simply because its a pivot point, although once fitted you wont see....(paint didnt stick well on slippy plastic)

*however i have test the visor and it took alot of hardcore :norty: stratching b4 it showed.....so normally use it shouldnt wear off........but not a 100% promise.

How much? depends wat ur after lol......

For the visors mate and is it only black?

To be honest i dnt know lol....) unless ur close to bham takes just over an hour to do. You wont be disappointed mate

.......i think there is other colours, what colour you thinking?

For the visors mate and is it only black?

To be honest i dnt know lol.....£20+postage (should be less then £5) unless ur close to bham takes just over an hour to do. You wont be disappointed mate

.......i think there is other colours, what colour you thinking?

Am after my headlining to match my car and the sunvisors in the same colour would look great so will have to wait till get the headlining done

So, can you just confirm how much it would be to have the whole roof lining with a sunroof and visors all to be retrimed in black?

So, can you just confirm how much it would be to have the whole roof lining with a sunroof and visors all to be retrimed in black?

:scratch: £100 all in.

any pics dude is it real suede your using or other stuff

do you trim stuff as a hobbie or are you a trimmer?

how much would you want for headling with sunroof panel etc and a,b,c pillars, basically everything from pillars up

Cheers

Ash