Sign in to follow this  
g60karmann

new dodge challenger

Dunno mate - personally I'm absolutely loving ALL of the retro style muscle cars that are coming out of the states at the moment - Charger, Challenger, Mustang, etc.. would absolutely kill to be driving around any of them!

but now instead of lovely pressed sheet and freaking awesome paint jobs, they are covered in plastic / carbon and huge wheels which IMO really don't suite a classic looking muscle car. The old cars were expensive and well built, now they are made on a budget :( the one in the link above is the concept "expensive" version as well and it looks like a tonka toy

Have you looked for the standard Challenger SRT8? They don't have any of that stick on tat glued on them....

2008_dodge_challenger_3.jpg

i dont mind actually, better than wat i thought it would be

wat i dont like is carbon fibre bonnets... i hate them, lol

they just - to me - look like theyve been to the scrappy and got the first spare bonnet that fits the car, never understood having one panel a different colour, but thats only my opinion!!

i get the feeling i may started something now, lol

this car is absolutly awesome.........

we looked at them in the states earlier this year, they have changed a bit though the interior is a little upsetting as the one in the concept is uber cool, the interior in the actual car has just been taken from the charger........

looked @ the super bee as well loved it ..........

only been following american cars since my dad got interested...

viper srt10............. it is very nice...

also rebuilding a 64 thunderbird which will be retro cool....modest 450bhp 550flb

Not keen on the bonnet nostrils, but the standard SRT8 orange one looks brilliant imo.

It's a big car! Nearly 2 tonnes, 6.5" feet wide and nearly 17" foot long! Not easy to park in Tescos :D

but now instead of lovely pressed sheet and freaking awesome paint jobs, they are covered in plastic / carbon and huge wheels which IMO really don't suite a classic looking muscle car. The old cars were expensive and well built, now they are made on a budget :( the one in the link above is the concept "expensive" version as well and it looks like a tonka toy

the original ones were cheap and thrown together badly , build quality was awefull back then

not to say i wouldnt want one , but they werent all that in terms of quality motors