Sign in to follow this  
Bally

Whats miles do you do?

About 43k at the moment

You jammy get Tom!! :lol:

Got 96k on mine at the mo & during the winter I'll be trying to keep the mileage low, doing about 50 miles per week now but it's difficult cos all I wanna do is go out in it cos it's just so great to drive! :D

Don't use the c much any more it was my daily driver but got a tdi golf in may, so only comes out at w/ends (sunny ones) like dan says bit mad really just sitting in the garage prob only done 200 miles since may!!!!! On 88k at the mo :)

Do about 400 miles a month!

My drive to work is just a crappy 10 minute crawl through traffic, so my fuel economy sucks.

Gonna look at investing in a bike for the summer months I think.

i do approx 170 miles per week...........and i've clocked up just over 25k since august 2001

and IIRC sandy's G/F dad has a nice under 20k genuine mile pearl green G60

5.5k since last feb, few trips to wales has built this up, daily driver is a mk2 16v.

Duncanthemad - where do you work in Sutton then as I work in Sutton(Surrey) as well.

i have 54k on my 20vt at the moment, and i ushally cover arround 3-4k a year, not much really as i use a works van for work

Probably do a bit more in the new year, im planning to go to a few car shows

i have 54k on my 20vt at the moment, and i ushally cover arround 3-4k a year, not much really as i use a works van for work

Hey James

Have you got any pics of your new rado??

59k on the clock probably done 20,000 in last three years I'm pretty lucky as have got access to loads of other cars :D

Mine is a daily runner and it varies from week to week what i do. The only thing I am sure of is how much per year, since iv been driving iv done around 24000 miles a year.

Thats why im thinking of buying a wee cheap motorbike to go to and from work and use my baby at the weekends only.

Hey James

Have you got any pics of your new rado??

Yeah, they will be coming soon, just a few more things i wanna do to it, then it will be ready for a photo shot

between 500 - 600 every week :cry:

must be abit juicy?

far more economical than the vr was :wink:

hmmmm, now your asking!! i reckon after selling all the parts we didnt need from the seat and the g60 eng and gearbox we paid out about 2-2.5k but we didnt use the ecu and loom that came from the seat we went for dta and custom made loom which added a fair bit to the end price! but made it far easier to do ourselves :)

fancy doing another :lol:

hhhhmmm so want one!!! was that price engine & fitted price? did you say you guys fitted it or did you get it done?

engine/02m cost 1k + vat edit: engine had less than 5k on it :D

loom and dta approx 1k + vat

mapping session approx 700 + vat

3 bar map sensor / vvt replacement / hoses / switches / drive shafts etc etc 1k

roughly!!

yes we fitted it ourselves took about 5 weeks working on it nights and weekends (when the kids would let us!!)

matt at designa dubs will fit one running oem ecu for around 4k and ive known him complete a MKI in a weekend 8)