KUR2Y

Uprated Headlight looms for 2013

Hi, What's total with oem connectors, also I'm in Salisbury if this is local to you now ?

Thanks Scott

Hi, What's total with oem connectors, also I'm in Salisbury if this is local to you now ?

Thanks Scott

Are these still going? Also oem connectors not essential .

Thanks Scott

Are these still going? Also oem connectors not essential .

Hi all. Sorry for delay. Been off grid for a few weeks. I'll PM you all later on.

Looms are available but I have no OEM plugs.

Zak

Have sent PM's out, if I missed you please get in touch. I'm at home now for a few weeks so have some time to make looms

Regards

Zak

Have a couple of PM's about looms and will be home in a few days to take an order if there is any other interest?

Thanks

Zak

Good Morning Zak,

First of all, I appreciate all that you've done with the R&D etc to develop this [now famed] loom upgrade, as well as to keep making & supplying them, for Members' benefit == :salute:

Secondly, I'd like one, please. and could I just clarify a couple of things :

1]
I'm aware of the mini-debate within this helpful thread about spades vs OEM connectors, and I take the point you make about the spades forming a perfectly good connection...

... I happen to have a spare set of OEM connectors with protruding wiring so I'm fancying that mating those respective protruding wires onto your loom's wiring with heat-shrink connectors would be an ideal combination - am I right ?

2]
is the price still £56 including P&P? I seem to recall having read £50 + £6 P&P in the thread...

3]
I'm sure it's stated within the thread what the postage method is, but without me going back through it all can I just check which service it is, please ?

I'd like it to come via an insured & trackable service and if that's not already part of the £56 price then I'm happy to make the total up to £60 for you for an insured & trackable service... if you need a bit more than £60 let me know

Could you send me a PM with the payment details, please? I'm guessing it's PayPal, and I'm quite happy to send that as a Gift payment so that you don't incur any deductions at your end.

Regards, Thanks & Appreciation,

Robert

Good Morning Zak,

First of all, I appreciate all that you've done with the R&D etc to develop this [now famed] loom upgrade, as well as to keep making & supplying them, for Members' benefit == :salute:

Secondly, I'd like one, please. and could I just clarify a couple of things :

1]
I'm aware of the mini-debate within this helpful thread about spades vs OEM connectors, and I take the point you make about the spades forming a perfectly good connection...

... I happen to have a spare set of OEM connectors with protruding wiring so I'm fancying that mating those respective protruding wires onto your loom's wiring with heat-shrink connectors would be an ideal combination - am I right ?

2]
is the price still £56 including P&P? I seem to recall having read £50 + £6 P&P in the thread...

3]
I'm sure it's stated within the thread what the postage method is, but without me going back through it all can I just check which service it is, please ?

I'd like it to come via an insured & trackable service and if that's not already part of the £56 price then I'm happy to make the total up to £60 for you for an insured & trackable service... if you need a bit more than £60 let me know

Could you send me a PM with the payment details, please? I'm guessing it's PayPal, and I'm quite happy to send that as a Gift payment so that you don't incur any deductions at your end.

Regards, Thanks & Appreciation,

Robert

Apologies for the double post... at the first 'submit post' I got the "Error" message screen c/w 'the Arse', and assumed it hadn't worked, so I did it again and now find that it had worked 1st time round...

Hi all,

I have been asked if I can do a loom for someone (not that I done one for ages) so I will take this 0pportunity to ask if anybody else would like one while I am at it?

Thanks

Zak

Hello Zak

Its been while since ive seen you on here - hows tricks? hope your well.

I have 2 of your looms m8, both the 3 relay versions, & one of the relays popped on mine a few weeks ago.

I replaced all 3 as i didnt have time to figure which was dipped/sidelights/main beam etc

are you able to tell me which one is which so i can make a note of it pls?

Thanks muchly

Hi all,

Sorry not been on here for while, a new job has taken me away a lot. I did have a request for a loom from a previous customer who has a new car. I may be able to make a few in August but it will only be a few, as time is very tight. Please email or message me if you would like one.

Regards

Zak

guys you might be better dropping Zak a PM as I know he is currently (or was as of 12th Oct) in Austria

his post from 14th july was in reference to myself sending him an email on his personal email address

I received my loom & will be fitting it this week

I am unsure if he would want me giving out his email addy but I can drop him a mail on your behalf asking him to check here if you don't get a reply from him

Nice one, appreciate that thanks!

no problem m8

Zak has replied to my email to say he will log on here & check when he has a free moment

Thanks for covering my out of the country ass Andy,

I did order a few parts in so can knock up a couple of looms over the next couple of weeks. Could you please PM me if you would like one of my 3 relay looms. I guess they would be around £55 posted depending on interest.

Many thanks and sorry for the lack of replys

Zak

Thanks for covering my out of the country ass Andy,

I did order a few parts in so can knock up a couple of looms over the next couple of weeks. Could you please PM me if you would like one of my 3 relay looms. I guess they would be around £55 posted depending on interest.

Many thanks and sorry for the lack of replys

Zak

no danger Zak

I got the new one you made for me fitted in the valver yesterday.

A fine bit of work once again, thank you.

with addition of the ring xenon max bulbs the light output was awesome last night :D