MK3-Damo

Low G60 in pvw this month few pics pg6

wow lovin the front bumper idea or do i mean back bumper idea :confused4:

car looks mean tho, what you running width wise on the back? (spacers, tyres, etc)

That's looking really good mate - the headlining looks fab :luvlove:

Now, how about all the switchgear changing to red to keep the theme going....

Thanx Im running 9x15s on the rear with no spacers an 195/45 tyres, yes i did the roof and wanted to trim the visers aswell but they were quite hard so i ended up painting them black.

Yes some red switches would look cool, do u no anyone able to sort any out for me?

Cheers

think i saw your car at DC09 Damo, looks very different from when i picked up the bumper from you 8)

Loe the interior and the exterior, but loving that roof!! Where did you get it done??

Hey Dukest, yeah its had quite abit done since u came to mk.

Cheers voo51 i did it myself :D

Love the interior chap! I Also saw it at DC, Think you were moving it, or doing something in it when i wax taking a few oics of it,

IMG_1017.jpg

:D

Looks good. Have you thought about a little red detailing on the outside to match up with the interior (as well as the rears)? Red brake callipers or a red VW badge?

Keep the pic's coming...

Awesome looking car, love th interior. :notworthy: Hope i can get my black 'rado looking half as good. :grin:

Awesome looking car, love th interior. :notworthy: Hope i can get my black 'rado looking half as good. :grin:

its midnight blue not black... :lol:

Damo, it's looking really really good. i'm so glad your looking after her, and a bit jealous :D

How is the airfeed to the rallye intercooler with that front bumper? Because my plan was to cut out the number plate recess for more air ram to it.

Also hows the new gearbox?it must be pulling much harder now lower down but what about top end? It used to REALLY move at the top end!

Overall it looks like it's had a new lease of life and looks absolutely gorgeous! Havn't had a chance to see it yet but i really hope to see it soon. I'm gonna give it a hug cos i miss it. :D

Cheers guys. Karl i keep sayin it but i'll be over soon boss sorry.

no worries mate, whenever your ready

Damo, it's looking really really good. i'm so glad your looking after her, and a bit jealous :D

How is the airfeed to the rallye intercooler with that front bumper? Because my plan was to cut out the number plate recess for more air ram to it.

Also hows the new gearbox?it must be pulling much harder now lower down but what about top end? It used to REALLY move at the top end!

Overall it looks like it's had a new lease of life and looks absolutely gorgeous! Havn't had a chance to see it yet but i really hope to see it soon. I'm gonna give it a hug cos i miss it. :D

Easy stel, glad u think im doin a gd job with your old ride. The new box is great 60 odd second, just under a 100 in 3rd, bout 140 in 4th, an 5th who knows lol.. Need to hookup sometime stel?

Damo

Thanx karl