Sign in to follow this  
Philuk

How To Kill A Mustang

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: omfg what a twat! i saw a thread like this on a pug forum but he wanted to do some valve grinding so poured sand in the oil filler cap whilst running needless to say it didn't run for long (legitimate thread lol)

some people havnt got a clue!!

Page 23, post #221.

Now it's up to you whether to believe the original post or the one above.

Interesting that the guy starting the post has only signed up that month which would make me suspicious of it being a wind up from the start... but, taken in the context of seeing how many would believe it and what responses it gets it's a very entertaining post.

YOU REALLY ARE A MORON. CONSIDER TAKING MASS TRANSIT!!!

YOU CAN NOT RUN WATER THROUGH THE CRANKCASE OF AN ENGINE. IT IS NOW SEIZED UP AND WILL NEED REPLACING. PLEASE FIND ANOTHER HOBBY BECAUSE YOU SUCK AT THIS ONE!!!

Says it all really! PMSL :lol:

sounds like someone was trying to explain how to flush the coolant through to him, but Joe Bloggs thought he could do it with the oil too.

YOU REALLY ARE A MORON. CONSIDER TAKING MASS TRANSIT!!!

YOU CAN NOT RUN WATER THROUGH THE CRANKCASE OF AN ENGINE. IT IS NOW SEIZED UP AND WILL NEED REPLACING. PLEASE FIND ANOTHER HOBBY BECAUSE YOU SUCK AT THIS ONE!!!

Says it all really! PMSL :lol:

that was the exact quote i nearly had a bathroom incident reading man. i couldnt do anything for laughing! rofl

Have rented a Mustang for a few days when I go to the States in January... will take pix and let you know... a boyhood dream coming to fruition!