mort1414

blackberry c32 midlands

finally back in a c so heres some pics

iv got a few mods planned just gonna wait and c wat the corrado has got in store for me as i have had a hose and a key fob fail leaving me stranded twice within 2 days of owning the car

Stunning! A total unmolested looking VR in one of the best colours. What more could you possibly want? :)

Awesome colour! Hard to think any other car that looks so good in a colour like that.

Looks like its new, great choice!

Lovely!

Its nice to see that there are straight looking standard models still in circulation - I spose there'll come a time where they're more than 'ebay' rare!

my 1st mod spent this morning fitting not quite happy with it yet but nearly there thought i would add some pics

well i managed to knacker the abs light and chip a tiny bit of the speedo surround even though i was really really carefull so will be after these soon, it fits fine got everything working fine accept the 2 front speakers and the cd changer is in the glove compatment for the time being i got fed up and thought it best to leave it till 2moro, the mfd antena kit of ebay worked well though.

4182_177499465111_568535111_6762614_1413549_n.jpg[/attachment:1dqa3lal]after promising my m8s the c would be totally reliable to take us to one big weekend i got this

the wheels is fine but its a great excuse for some bbs im lookin at

bbs ch in 17x8.5 with yokohama paradas 215/40/17

these: http://www.rimstyle.com/products/detail ... 0303012830

would i have any problems with rubbing/fitment car is lowered 30mm and i do not want to modify the arches

cheers morten

Hmmm.. 17x8.5 might be a bit wide to be honest if you don't wanna modify the arches. Besides, with only a 30mm drop, on 17's the car might look a bit tall.

its going lower but for now its at 30

really like these wheels but cnt find them with a smaller width

its going lower but for now its at 30

really like these wheels but cnt find them with a smaller width

look at zak's gallery on here, he had the same size on his and it sat just right. Loads of brake clearace too for future upgrades!

nice rims, those brakes will be right at home dehind them :D Have you run them to see what clearance is like?