Sign in to follow this  
Leonard

Second car or Corrado Mods?

Was thinking how good value 2nd hand motors are at the moment, which got me thinking...

Do I finish off my Corrado to how I REALLY want it or do I just have a mintish std car for the weekends and get a second nice motor for everyday?

Start with this:

DSC00091-2.jpg

Sell this:

OZ3.jpg

this:

IMGP2783.jpg

this:

cams.png

this:

Quaife_Alfa_and_Fiat_ATB_web_image1.jpg

Not have this tuned:

fiat_ecu_small1.jpg

And end up with this:

IMGP0876-1.jpg

And this! :scratch:

golf.jpg

Both, you just need tpo be a bit more patient :lol:

LOL Damn you that probably IS the right answer to my dilema. Never was very patient though, hence why I never considered that :D New Years resolution, think I will try for a new job and company car!

it really depends what you use/need the corrado for - a play car or a daily workhorse?

let me know if/when your manifold is for sale :)

LOL thanks Leon

C is only a play car really as at the mo as I work a mile away from my house. However I do avoid going some places as I dont fancy leaving the C there, during the day or overnight (sad I know) especially as it has just been resprayed.

Think I will just have to see what the New Year brings work wise, then make the decision.

That will be the same with any nice car though - be it a new one or an old one tarted up. A second workhorse is def useful but i certainly wouldnt use much money on it. i bought a POS car for 280 two years back for that - an estate with loads of room - didnt spend a penny on it for a year then scrapped for 40 quid. i'd suggest if you have the physical space for two cars then consider that route - allowing the C to continue its course and stay good. And for goodness sakes - dont put any eyesore manifolds on - best to get rid... :p

Both, you just need to be a bit more patient :lol:

Bill, your automated VSR possibly for sale warning system is working well still I see... :D