Sign in to follow this  
dgarwood07

Garwood16v had a little clean :-)

I wouldn't change the wheels personally.. something about a clean red early Corrado on original wheels is hard to beat IMHO. Looks excellent!

Looks really good Dan, i agree with the others, i love those Sebrings on it !! And all red rear lights would look awesome.

wow.seems in nice condition for such an old car

Many miles on it?

A few! 150k! :D

So i should just keep the standard wheels im gonna re con them anyway so should i do them silver again??

Looks really good Dan, i agree with the others, i love those Sebrings on it !! And all red rear lights would look awesome.

I hate the black lights!! Will look out 4 some new lights actually! :D

is there no way you can rub them back and spray them red?

Yeah its easy! I could do that at work! i aint seen red on red?? Are there any on the forum?

ok here you go...

wasnt a big fan of red corrado's until i saw this.. enjoy..

I thought was ment the wheels!lol

Those lights do look good!!

I will just get a 2nd hand set and try it on them!

lets us know how you get on, be interested to see it with all red's..

Yeah i will do. Just gotta find some lights ive already got the spray.

And i wanna 50mm splitter.

Dan, do you remember me bringing mine into work when i sprayed the lights all red ? I got 'Savage' stuff from eastern auto spares on woodbridge road in Ipswich, thats the best stuff to use, do a search on here, theres plenty of info on it, make sure you clear laquer them as well or they'll fade back to orange (mine did so i've done them again)

You'll get a 50mm splitter from http://www.gpcvwaudi.com - the prices are the wrong way round on the website, give them a call.

Yeah refurb the sebrings in silver mate, spend 300 quid on getting it running well if i were you.

Take it easy, good to see you get a Corrado again :clap:

Matt

Yeah - I reckon get the rear lights tinted red, 50mm splitter, refurb the alloys but keep them original, and get the eyebrow part of the Rieger grille colour coded. Will be pukka!

Of course it's your car so make it your own - but it just looks so good on the Sebrings!

Agree with the comments above, keep the wheels and space them out a bit to fill the arches. Apart from that enjoy. Since refitting my standard alloys Ive had so many more people coming up to me in petrol stations etc saying its good to see a clean-ish standard car going about.

Dan, do you remember me bringing mine into work when i sprayed the lights all red ? I got 'Savage' stuff from eastern auto spares on woodbridge road in Ipswich, thats the best stuff to use, do a search on here, theres plenty of info on it, make sure you clear laquer them as well or they'll fade back to orange (mine did so i've done them again)

You'll get a 50mm splitter from http://www.gpcvwaudi.com - the prices are the wrong way round on the website, give them a call.

Yeah refurb the sebrings in silver mate, spend 300 quid on getting it running well if i were you.

Take it easy, good to see you get a Corrado again :clap:

Matt

Thanks for your info mat! i have got some of that savage stuff was gonna do the last c but never did. Good idea i will just re do my wheels and do a full service and some other bits that need doin on engine.

U new i would want another 1! :lol:

Agree with the comments above, keep the wheels and space them out a bit to fill the arches. Apart from that enjoy. Since refitting my standard alloys Ive had so many more people coming up to me in petrol stations etc saying its good to see a clean-ish standard car going about.

Spacers are a good idea! Ive gotta get some new tyres as well! :(

I aint gotta clue what size to get tho! :scratch:

Think they're 195/50/15's on those wheels..? A good size as even great quality tyres aren't that expensive (I used to buy Goodyear Eagle F1's for my 2.0 16v on its standard Estorils for £44/corner fitted!) :)

Think they're 195/50/15's on those wheels..? A good size as even great quality tyres aren't that expensive (I used to buy Goodyear Eagle F1's for my 2.0 16v on its standard Estorils for £44/corner fitted!) :)

Thats not to bad at all then! What about spacer what sorta size should i look for? :scratch: