Sign in to follow this  
perky15

my first corrado

they are wolfrace im not sure the exact model i dont realy like them lol. i fancy either a set of borbet A or shmidt modern lines lol just waiting for the right second hand ones to come along lol

is the kr cam easy to fit?

Easy peasey and if you're celevr you don't even need to remove the camblet so no problems with Cam timing. Makes a huge difference to the car. I need to get a 50m inlet manifold for mine now and I'm tepted by a DeCat pipe apart from the hassle of changing ti for the MOT.

nick

yes i am looking for a 50mm inlet but i dunno how much they are going for?

i changed mine without removing timing belt but the cams have to be timed up, the two dots have to meet in the middle.

i bought a de-cat of ebay and it takes 10 mins to fit, makes the exhaust a bit louder but i dont know if it made a power difference coz i put cams in the same time.

yes i live by manor chase, havnt seen your carrodo about.

yes i live by manor chase, havnt seen your carrodo about.

No thats because I live in Cardiff now, my parents still live down in Llantrisant so I do take the C down there now and then (not so much with this weather though). I know where by you mean on Manor Chase, I used to live on Cwrt Y Garth. I know a couple of blokes who live up around your street as well. If I see you around I will be sure to give you a wave. Keep up the good work with the motor.

Rich