Sign in to follow this  
Riley

How many late G60's were there?

Any pics Neil.

Not any good ones that i can find im afraid mate...Best i can do are these.

Iirc he had a late wing on the passenger side, and an early one on the drivers side.

birch3108087.jpg

birch3108086.jpg

Neil.

Mate, there's something suspicious about your front number plate.... :wink: :D :lol:

So that guy has one late wing, one early wing, an early grille and a late bonnet?

So any ideas on my leather? (previous page) Is it just what the early leather looked like and would it have been an optional extra?

Mate, there's something suspicious about your front number plate.... :wink: :D :lol:

So that guy has one late wing, one early wing, an early grille and a late bonnet?

The weather made it look a bit dirty, but perfectly legal ill have ya know :wave: :lol:

Aye, the rado above also had an early bumper with one late headlight, and one early! But the lad is on with sorting it i think 8)

So any ideas on my leather? (previous page) Is it just what the early leather looked like and would it have been an optional extra?

Looks the norm to me mate :)

Neil.

I have an early one, it's a 91 but I don't know the exact date of registration. Has a late bonnet and grille but that were put on afterwards. The leather is the same as the one pictured though, so I guess it was standard :shrug:

Aye, the rado above also had an early bumper with one late headlight, and one early! But the lad is on with sorting it i think 8)

I actually quite like the look of the early grille/late bonnet combo.

Yeah, that leather looks standard to me too. Looks the same as I had in my last G60.

There are certain points during the roleout of early/late parts that reflect the changes and these can be tied down to chassis numbers. Suffice to say that registration letters are, by and large, irrelevant in the grand scheme of things - what really counts is the chassis number.

I have written a guide to what changes when but unfortunately its for the 'other' corrado organisation and creates a slight conflict of interest if I reproduce an article that was published on this forum.