Sign in to follow this  
k511fhe

my vr6

thought i post up some pics of my vr6ETKA Corrado.pdfPhoto0161.jpg[/attachment:2j4owqgi]stromlaufplan_gamma4.pdfPhoto0162.jpg[/attachment:2j4owqgi]Corrado92.pdfPhoto0163.jpg[/attachment:2j4owqgi]passat climatronic wiring diags.pdfPhoto0164.jpg[/attachment:2j4owqgi]climatronic wiring-Golf from May 01.pdfPhoto0165.jpg[/attachment:2j4owqgi]2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfPhoto0166.jpg[/attachment:2j4owqgi]Photo0167.jpg[/attachment:2j4owqgi]

Another great looking Rado - that just happens to be in the best colour ;) Nice one :)

thanks for the comments.got some leather seats for the front which will make it look nice.

still have 1 slight problem,i have replaced the rear bushes,top mounts ect ,but i get a slight rubbing on the rear ofside arch when i go round a right handed bend,its just catching the tyre,damm anoying when your giving it some round the twisty stuff.its fine in straight line and uneven roads. :shrug: :help:

very nice and tidy, not sure about the chrome pimpness on the dials but its your car! just wish i could find a red VR6 for sale, dare i say it... red VR6s are rare!!!

finaly done a few more bits to my vr,but like all of us theres still more to come. :D

anyway heres some more pics,its been stripped of the bumpstrips,and rear wiper.i have added some lockwood dials and i have changed the dash lights to blue leds.cleaned the alloys up with some industral alloy brite.changed the leather gear gaitor stripped the interior and cleaned,done the rear bushes,engine mounts and gave it a full service.also started to clean up the engine bay(still a bit more to do yet :sleeping: )

let me know what you think. :wave:Corrado conversion V2 (3).pdfPhoto0422.jpg[/attachment:31fzq3mn]Book1.pdfPhoto0424.jpg[/attachment:31fzq3mn]stromlaufplan_gamma4.pdfPhoto0425.jpg[/attachment:31fzq3mn]ETKA Corrado.pdfPhoto0426.jpg[/attachment:31fzq3mn]stromlaufplan_gamma4.pdfPhoto0427.jpg[/attachment:31fzq3mn]Corrado92.pdfPhoto0428.jpg[/attachment:31fzq3mn]passat climatronic wiring diags.pdfPhoto0429.jpg[/attachment:31fzq3mn]climatronic wiring-Golf from May 01.pdfPhoto0430.jpg[/attachment:31fzq3mn]2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfPhoto0431.jpg[/attachment:31fzq3mn]Photo0433.jpg[/attachment:31fzq3mn]

sold at last.the man who brought it will be joining the forum,sure i will get another one some day :notworthy: :(

well finaly got round to getting another corrado.its a 1994 16v it has full service history and the last 4 have been done by g-werks.its been well looked after,and it benifits from weitc ultra gt suspension ream beam poly bushed,new brakes/calipers, refubed wheels,k/n panel filter stainless exhaust from cat back.

got a few little problems.drivers window stuck,e/m dont work(cleaned the switch) sunroof not working :censored:

i think i am going to change the cams and t/b it with time.

anyway here are photosstromlaufplan_gamma4.pdfPhoto016.jpg[/attachment:3guuuecf]ETKA Corrado.pdfPhoto017.jpg[/attachment:3guuuecf]stromlaufplan_gamma4.pdfPhoto018.jpg[/attachment:3guuuecf]Corrado92.pdfPhoto019.jpg[/attachment:3guuuecf]passat climatronic wiring diags.pdfPhoto020.jpg[/attachment:3guuuecf]climatronic wiring-Golf from May 01.pdfPhoto021.jpg[/attachment:3guuuecf]2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfPhoto022.jpg[/attachment:3guuuecf]Photo023.jpg[/attachment:3guuuecf]