Sign in to follow this  
skinnyman9000

I suddenly have a hankering for a caddy.....

Cruising round derby last week i spotted a slammed black caddy, and it got me thinking about how pretty cool they look.

I know alot of corrado owners wont 'get it', but i bloody love them. I'd love one matt black and slightly ratty, but on some rather expensive image rims.

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/list.a ... =&nodays=0

Obviously i'd never sell my corrado for one, but i'd love one as a lil side project.

There's some pretty cool ones here in Bury. Saw one the other day that was carrying two massive great shrubs in the back. Wish I could have gotten a picture of it.

:camp:
PMSL...

Mk1 Caddy are kinda cool but incredebly impractical! Moreso than a Rado! only 2 seats and no secure storage.

Mate run a 160hp one but he runs a garage and it's his "workhorse"! Nice, quick but prone to be "Sketchy" when pushed... no weight over the rear axle (and leaf (Cart) springs!)

with the amount of caddy's around this area im starting to get bored of the mk1 ones. i am really liking the look of the newer style ones with the mk4 polo front end. i think they look awesome slammed! altho it wouldnt e much of a project lol :) id like one to mull around in tho!

my friends caddy WIP, looks the nuts! the headlights needed replacing so he sprayed them yellow for a laugh. bought it as a resto project for something like £300

n513748253_956105_2332.jpg

One of my mates has a very nice MK1 Caddy that could be for sale soon, it will be on PSI Tunings stand at Ultimate Dubs.

DSC00017_2-2.jpg

Adz does your mate live near Milton Keynes? think he was talking to my brother before christmas cause he (brother) the guy had a baby blue caddy with steels on?